Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Jules

• Chrisby

• Arno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Can I be counted in on the Proviso that my Jeep is back on the road?

Are you wanting to camp for the weekend ?

• Administrators

Count me in will sort the booking out early next week.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great be good to see you!  :great:

• Platinum Member

Stewart,

I have booked and paid for two days, but no camping.

See you on the 4th (& 5th ) July.

Fil.

• Administrators

Stewart,

I have booked and paid for two days, but no camping.

See you on the 4th (& 5th ) July.

Fil.

Great Phil! :great:

• Platinum Member

Hi. I'm only picking my jeep up this weekend, don't fancy going of road just yet. Is it worth coming down for the day, is there trade stands, trucks on show etc.

Hi. I'm only picking my jeep up this weekend, don't fancy going of road just yet. Is it worth coming down for the day, is there trade stands, trucks on show etc.

Chris,

There will be a few JKs around over the weekend for you to chat with a few owners.

I think Rolf with his Rescue Green will be there.

We will also have dealer presence and Jeep UK, with a number of Jeeps you can drive.

You might also get the option of a ride round with another member to see what can be done.

Cheers

Neal

• Platinum Member

I will certainly be there and will be glad to have company riding around, I know my wife will only want to ride around for a short while and then I will be solo.

Rolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there be competitions, activities at the summer camp? Any trade stalls ?

• Administrators

Will there be competitions, activities at the summer camp? Any trade stalls ?

There will be lot's going on but no trade stalls this year I'm afraid as such although Nene Overland will be there and also the local Jeep dealer, in 2016 then Yes we will have more ! This is the first Main event for JOC. We do have Driving experiences in the New Renegade Trailhawk and Cherokee Trailhawk, Pro driver Training, Pro winch training, A raffle will be drawn Saturday night with proceeds going to the Henry Surtees Foundation. Also Saturday evening we have entertainment with a bucking camel , Live music! & BBQ (please bring your own alcohol though) The evening events are all going to be held at the nearby Sacrewell Farm ! If you have kids then they can access the farm too in the camping price !

Is there a burger van or anywhere on the site for drinks and a bacon butty?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Is there a burger van or anywhere on the site for drinks and a bacon butty?

Ohh yes Sorry the Refreshments van will be there both days for Bacon rolls etc both days!!

• Administrators

Spiffing :mdr:

We aim to please  :glasses:

• Administrators

Don't forget the raffle Saturday night Tickets will go on sale from Friday Evening! We will draw this on Saturday night! Those who are not staying for the evening can just fill out the ticket stub and we will arrange for you to receive your prize! Proceeds go towards the Henry Surtees Foundation !

We have a Drive and Stay weekend at the 4x4 Events Site in Wales worth over £300! Among many other prizes!

Nene Overland are providing the Music and Bucking camel too of the evening !

11425211_1103062389710541_6719199851111871353_n.thumb.jpg.d58ac82311b4d4ef794c6441e19b6f14.jpg

• Administrators

Music for Saturday Night !

Guido Maibaum (e-guitar , acoustic guitar , vocals)

Born in Cologne , Germany Guido grew up in South Africa & started his musical career as a bass player in the early 1980’s , touring with various artists & bands . In 1987 he joined a band called ‘HOTLINE’ featuring P.J.Powers , an extremely successful band www.rock.co.za/files/hotline_jive.html , accredited with numerous gold records. In 1992 he played with WENDY OLDFIELD , another highly acclaimed artist & then moved down to Durban on the east coast from Johannesburg playing in a duo & eventually ended up solo in 1996. Covering music from Sinatra to Latin American , pop , rock & reggae he soon made a name for himself on the pub , corporate & restaurant circuit.

In 1998 Guido came to Wengen Switzerland on a 3 month contract & stayed in Switzerland for 9 years . In between summer & winter seasons he spent a bit of time in the U.K. & Channel Islands doing numerous gigs in top venues.

He has just recently moved to the UK and has made Northamptonshire his base

Guido’s ability to read his audience has made him a popular performer, getting booked & rebooked time after time.

Get booked of weekend camping! We have spaces left!

Guido.thumb.JPG.e3a10c74c405705e43f0e4d9ab090bf5.JPG

sultansofswing.mp3

• Platinum Member

Signed up for the camping.  As I am just down the road let me know if I can help with set up etc as I can be there early.

• Administrators

Signed up for the camping.  As I am just down the road let me know if I can help with set up etc as I can be there early.

Great yes I will be in touch !!

• Platinum Member

Hi

Booked weekend ticket. Plan to bring the wife and child.

Is it ok to bring a small vw camper for sleeping and the jeep. Plus plan to get there Friday night around 8pm if that's ok.

All the best

• Administrators

Hi

Booked weekend ticket. Plan to bring the wife and child.

Is it ok to bring a small vw camper for sleeping and the jeep. Plus plan to get there Friday night around 8pm if that's ok.

All the best

Yes that is fine ! See you there !

• Administrators

Last Chance for Electric hook ups! Please book ASAP if you want Electric via PM to me!  :glasses:

• Platinum Member
chunkycyclist

I have booked for weekend as well. Sorry not sure how much I will be able to do as I am still very restricted in what I can/cannot do after the back op - frustrating...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk