• stewart

• Jules

• Chrisby

• Arno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Time To get Booked not long now !

This is the First Annual Club event so get booked in today https://www.jeepowners.club/summer_camp.html !

You will be able to drive the New Renegade Trailhawk and Cherokee Trailhawk at this event (there will be an instructor from Jeep provided) 

THERE ARE A LIMITED NUMBER OF ELECTRICAL HOOK POINTS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE THEM.

Should you require one, then please contact Stewart via a pm, immediately before or after you have made your on line booking to check availability / be allocated a hook up point if available.

There is a nominal charge for this of £3.75 / day payable upon arrival and booking in. This is not included in your ticket price.

When they are gone they are gone.

**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT SACREWELL FARM. THEY ARE UNABLE TO RESERVE THEM FOR YOU**

Thanks for your co operation and understanding, 

Jules

• Administrators

Those of you with winches interested in professional training over this weekend?

• Platinum Member

Yes!

My Warn is mounted and now I need some learnin' !

• Administrators

Yes!

My Warn is mounted and now I need some learnin' !

Ok great anyone else in JOC ?  I'm sure we have more than one jeep in the Club with a winch  :scratch:

Ok great anyone else in JOC ?  I'm sure we have more than one jeep in the Club with a winch  :scratch:

I'd be up for the training, I'd also be happy to supply anyone else who does the session with a pair of my branded High impact gloves to use and keep :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Administrators

I'd be up for the training, I'd also be happy to supply anyone else who does the session with a pair of my branded High impact gloves to use and keep :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok sounds good I'll arrange it! Any more takers !

Ok sounds good I'll arrange it! Any more takers !

Is this open to those that have yet to buy a winch, but are interested in extending their knowledge?

• Administrators

Is this open to those that have yet to buy a winch, but are interested in extending their knowledge?

Yes

• Administrators

So how many have we got ?  Need to see if we can justify costs so please reply ASAP if you are interested

• Administrators

We have  Trailhawk Cherokee and New Trailhawk Renegade With profession drivers available for the weekend for any one with a driving licence to drive round the Yarwell Site! See how these new Jeeps perform ideal if you have just brought a Renegade or Cherokee but don't fancy getting your muddy!

140407_Cherokee_Trailhawk_37.thumb.jpg.b3d0b410fb2199ae1d99f2e7c5077de5.jpg

05.thumb.jpg.ae49d2175da88011e64e38c9cd4923fc.jpg

• Platinum Member
Billet J44P

So how many have we got ?  Need to see if we can justify costs so please reply ASAP if you are interested

I don't have a winch yet but am definitely interested in some tuition.

• Administrators

I don't have a winch yet but am definitely interested in some tuition.

Ok great

• Administrators

Tomorrow we will be adding the camping only option to the booking page due to demand ! Some members would just like to camp and enjoy the Sturday entertainment including Music BBQ and a Bucking Camel ! 

The price for all this will be £30 with this you can access the Yarwell site and either take a courtesy ride with one of our JOC members for a donation to charity and you can also drive the New Trailhawk Renegade and Trailhawk Cherokee on the off road site! So why not bring some friends down for the weekend ? They will have a great evening Sturday night for sure !

Bring your own meat for the BBQ though!  :great:

• Platinum Member

I could be tempted to have somebody show me what I have been doing wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

I could be tempted to have somebody show me what I have been doing wrong.

Hi Rolf we have onsite pro 4x4 instructors and a pro winch instructor ! You don't need a winch for this but there will be a small fee for the winch training sessions to help cover costs ! The 4x4 instructors are onsite to give free advice and training in small groups so even if you are new to off road driving or driven for many years they have a wealth of knowledge and experience to for you tap into!

• Platinum Member

Stewart,

Thanks, I might check out the winch pros, while  I have a winch I profess I am no expert.

Rolf

• Administrators

Stewart,

Thanks, I might check out the winch pros, while  I have a winch I profess I am no expert.

Rolf

Ok Rolf great the Club are trying to make it very cheap for this so we will keep the pice low around £20 each ? This will help pay towards the trainers costs and expenses ! How does that sound ?

• Platinum Member

At what time on Sunday is one allowed to  arrive in one!s  Jeep?

Terry

• Administrators

At what time on Sunday is one allowed to  arrive in one!s  Jeep?

Terry

Depends how we survive Saturday night with the Bucking Camel ! Music and Alcohol! (by the way please bring your own alcohol as we don't have a licensed bar! )

Seriously though Arrive around 9 am get signed in briefing will be at 9:45 and you will be on the course by 10am ! This applies both days on the 4x4 site ! Campers can arrive Friday Afternoon to Sacrewell Farm!

BuckingCamel-300x300.thumb.jpg.8cdaf7a59948e53eaf9d9afd089b8cbe.jpg

• Platinum Member

Count me in will sort the booking out early next week.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk