• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Jules

• Chrisby

• Arno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does the £30 day ticket include free access to yarwell or is there an extra charge payable on the day for access to yarwell?  Had this issue with muddy good weekend and just want some clarity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Does the £30 day ticket include free access to yarwell or is there an extra charge payable on the day for access to yarwell?  Had this issue with muddy good weekend and just want some clarity

The day ticket gives you access and use of the 4x4 site at Yarwell for your Jeep for one day. The weekend ticket includes both days and access to Sacrrewell Farm where there is Saturday evening a band!

The day ticket gives you access and use of the 4x4 site at Yarwell for your Jeep for one day. The weekend ticket includes both days and access to Sacrrewell Farm where there is Saturday evening a band!

Thanks Stewart, that's incredible value!!

TiffTaffToff

Just a quickie question. Is it dog friendly? We have a very well behave springer and will by then have a wrangler unlimited Sahara.... I understand she will need to be on a lead most of the time but if there is somewhere we can run her we hope we can make it. Thanks. Richard

Have just read earlier posts about pets so not to worry.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Administrators

There is somewhere nearby the site  ! Dogs are fine we just don't want them getting injured or leaving any mess as it has been an issue with the site owners in the past with dogs and mess ! Hope you can make it  :great:

• Platinum Member

Wish I could make it. Yarwell is awesome.

I'll be at a wedding in Portugal :(

• Platinum Member

Sorry guys,

I will be on a plane that weekend for our annual week of sun and alcohol on one of the Greek islands.  :icon_mrgreen:

Hope you all have a great time though.  :great:

• Administrators

Not long now please can you Book as soon as possible so we have an idea on Numbers please !!

summer-camp.thumb.jpg.774b28e527ed7d8995bbadf9406493e1.jpg

• Platinum Member

Hi Stewart I see caravans are ok, does that mean electric hook ups are available. I would only be using a tent but power is always a advantage. I will know by Monday if I will make it for the complete weekend hope there is still room I will pay through PayPal Cheers Rex  :wav1

• Administrators

Hi Stewart I see caravans are ok, does that mean electric hook ups are available. I would only be using a tent but power is always a advantage. I will know by Monday if I will make it for the complete weekend hope there is still room I will pay through PayPal Cheers Rex  :wav1

There is limited Electric hook ups

Hi Stewart,

I intend on going, funds just tight til I get paid on 15th.

Are there going to be trade stands? Would be good to see the likes of outback automotive as they have some blingy bits.

Also do you have an idea of how many will be attending?

• Trade Member

Would have loved to have come to this but my girlfriend is throwing a big birthday party!

We are heading to Italy in the Jeep soon after this though  :icon_bounce:

• Administrators

We are heading to CmpnJeep in France to following week!

• Platinum Member

All paid up and looking forward to it, my two boys are excited but not sure if the wife or the 2 dogs are quite so excited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

All paid up electric hook up booked, looking forward to it hope the weather stays good. :wav1

• Platinum Member

All paid up electric hook up booked, looking forward to it hope the weather stays good. :wav1

Did u book with the campsite directly to get electric?  We also coming down for the weekend and prefer electric

• Platinum Member

No Stewart is sorting that out for me

• Platinum Member

Stewart. . . . .  Electric plz!!  ;-)

Let me know where I can help!

• Platinum Member

I've just purchased the day ticket but I'm not sure if I'll have my new tyres by then, so if anyone doesn't mind another passenger please let me know it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Brett

Paid up for the weekend , not sure if it will be me or family too quite yet.

I'll be around on Friday and Friday night to aid it set up if required :great:

Brett there will be plenty of passenger seat available, you'd certainly be welcome to ride with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Thanks Chris.  :icon_e_biggrin:

Don't worry we can take you round many places on the site with standard tyres ! The instructors on site will be able to show you !

• Platinum Member

Just Paid for the whole weekend, aiming to be down there Friday afternoon  :great:

Arno, mind if we meet up on Friday afternoon and drive up together?  :glasses: