Jeep owners Club summer camp 2015 4-5th July 2015 * BOOK NOW*

stewart

• Administrators

Summer Camp -  04th 05th July 2015

Book Now for a weekend of Jeep Fun : BOOK NOW HERE

Want a weekend of Jeep action then book now for our main event of the year for Jeep Owners of all types! Not into the off road scene then simply come down and enjoy the atmosphere and share a ride with one of our club members?

We will have on the weekend professional 4x4 instructors for you to learn about driving off road! The site at Yarwell Quarry is perfect for beginners and hardened Jeepers alike! Only road legal vehicles are eligible to use the Yarwell site, and all entrants will be required to sign a disclaimer before being allowed use.

Saturday Night Entertainment

For weekend participants there will be a marquee, and camping available from the Friday afternoon 1400hrs at Sacrewell, Thornhaugh, Peterborough PE8 6HJ for the weekend. Those who wish not to camp can find accommodation nearby.

*****There are a "LIMITED" number of electrical hook up points available. These are available upon a "first come first served basis" *****SOLD OUT

*****PLEASE PM STEWART either before you book or once you have paid for your booking on line for an allocation. Subject to availability.***** SOLD OUT

*****There is a nominal charge for this to be paid for upon arrival. £3.75 / day. This is not included in the ticket price.

Sacrewell Farm Centre are unable to reserve electrical hook up points. Please do not contact them.

The weekend will included :

Access to the 400 acre Yarwell Quarry 4x4 Site Peterborough. Suitable for vehicles in standard trim and road tyres as well as modified Jeeps.

Evening entertainment and BBQ at Sacrewell Farm Camping venue

Bucking Camel..........NOT a real live Camel for those who may have any doubts! Provided courtesy of Nene Overland.

Winch Training - Conducted by a Professional Instructor. You can partake even if you do not have a winch installed on your Jeep. A nominal fee for this will apply for those who are interested. Please indicate if you would like to take up this opportunity by posting within the forum. Please be advised that Winch training is subject to demand.

Opportunity to test drive new Jeeps with Jeep UK on the site.

You will be able to drive the New Renegade Trailhawk and Cherokee Trailhawk at this event. There will be an instructor from Jeep provided.

**You will need to produce your driving licence on the day if you want to drive.**

Access to Sacrewell Farm (weekend tickets only) Ideal for your Children!

Access and Pets Information for everyone:

Access is from 1400hrs on the Friday at Sacrewell Farm.

Pets are very welcome providing that they are kept under control at all times (leads etc), and any "mess" they leave is cleared up by the owners immediately. This applies to both Sacrewell Farm and the site at Yarwell 4x4 on all days.

[smg id=1530 type=preview align=centre width=800]

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Jules

• Chrisby

• Arno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where ever there maybe will be revealed very soon. Just a few items to finalise then all the information for this JOC Summer event can be told.  Jules

• Administrators

There will be 3 ticket options !

• Day ticket 4x4 only
  • Camping and evening entertainment / Show and shine or spectator
  • Full weekend 4x4 Camping and evening entertainment

Prices will be released early next week along with full details of the event and booking information

• 2 weeks later...

We are in the process of setting up a pre payment link for all the ticket options. We will be posting it soon.

Jules

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Where will the actual campsite be? And can we take caravans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Yeah, put us down for 2 days, camping and all ;)

Will do Arno,

The final details and booking link will go live very soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hello Stewart,

I'd like to come to the event for the weekend. Can you please put me down on it?

Thanks

Axel

• Administrators

Hello Stewart,

I'd like to come to the event for the weekend. Can you please put me down on it?

Thanks

Axel

Certainly  :great:

• Platinum Member

I can do Sunday

I pay when PayPal lets me get in to pay :grrrrrr:

Looks like being a great weekend

Terry

• Administrators

Hi Terry

the page with all the info and payment will be set up soon we are just confirming the final details right now on the whole event!

• Platinum Member

I too am interested which campsite it is, whether we can take a caravan and any further details concerning facilities etc.

• 1 month later...

Put us down for full weekend please, Charlie,Millie and the Mrs Kerry all coming! In the JK and camping! :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I too am interested which campsite it is, whether we can take a caravan and any further details concerning facilities etc.

To Answer the Caravan Question it is Fine! There are decent toilet and shower Block facilities  at Sacrewell Farm where we are setting up camping and the Marque for the evening entertainment Saturday Night!

• Administrators

I'm in . Just need some one to tow trailer for me ..lol  :rofl:

The streetwise not up to it ?  :rofl:

• Platinum Member
Billet J44P

Just checking before we book, can we bring our dog and does the camping start on Friday?

Access and Pets Information for everyone:

Access is from 1400hrs on the Friday at Sacrewell Farm.

Pets are very welcome providing that they are kept under control at all times (leads etc), and any "mess" they leave is cleared up by the owners immediately. This applies to both Sacrewell Farm and the site at Yarwell 4x4 on both days.

Our dog enjoys Jeep Owners Club Events just as much as we do and will coming to the Summer Camp. He really enjoyed Billing and was employed as an alarm clock when one of the Mildenhall Jeepers failed to get out of bed!  :sleep:  :great:

• Platinum Member

Just Paid for the whole weekend, aiming to be down there Friday afternoon  :great:

• Platinum Member
Billet J44P

Thanks for info, have booked for the weekend, can't wait to get the jeep properly dirty.