Jeep owners Club summer camp 2015 4-5th July 2015 * BOOK NOW*

stewart

• Platinum Member

Hope you all have a great weekend, I'm up north at the northern event!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Jules

• Chrisby

• Arno

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We kindly ask that this post be used only for information or enquiries regarding the Pre Summer Camp 2015 from now on.

*****If you need any information, or would like to enquire about the event, before you arrive, then please use this post.

**********All your comments and pictures about the actual Summer Camp 2015 event from the moment you arrive can be posted on the designated post "Summer Camp - July 2015 - Peterborough".

On behalf of the Team at Jeep Owners Club, enjoy the weekend and everything that there is on offer.

Jules

• Platinum Member
Greglester

Hi

i have just booked 2 tickets for Sunday, although when i booked it did not ask me what day i wanted to go or any other information.  do i need anything or let anyone know the cars i am coming up in?

Greg

• Platinum Member

Hi Greg  is dad coming as well and are you still driving around in that old Tj

Terry

• Platinum Member

We are on our way should arrive around 9pm

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Booked and paid for Sunday but can't make it now. Can you please give my entry fee to charity, will see you another time :wav2

Many thanks for the gesture Mike. Very much appreciated.  :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

I will post this again, as a reminder, and also for those who have not read previous posts!

WEEKEND TIMETABLE;

Friday Camping - Access to our allocated site -  14:00 onwards - Sacrewell Farm.

Sacrewell Farm & Country Centre

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE8 6HJ

Access via A47. Just off A1.

BBQ "appliance" supplied by Nene Overland, with a difference!

Saturday

Yarwell - Yarwell Offroad site, Sulehay Road, Yarwell.

To access the quarry and not upset the locals, all users of the Yarwell site are kindly asked by the site owners NOT to access the site via the local village through roads, using Yarwell Road for example. Please find an alternative off the A47 without going through the village. This is via the A47 from the north.

Upon leaving the site please turn RIGHT out of the gate, NOT left, following a route back to the A47, either east or west , to go home. This is a polite request again from the site owners to ensure that the site can remain open, avoid objections to it being used, and keeps mud etc out the village following events. We anticipate using the site again so your help in all of the above will be much appreciated.

9 am site opens 9:30 Registration

If you leave Yarwell 4x4 site for any reason during the day after signing in, it is necessary to sign out with a member of the Jeep Owners Club Team.

10 am driving starts

12-1 pm Lunch break. An on site van is available for those who prefer to be catered for.

Driving resumes 1 pm - 5:30 pm

Afternoon 1:30 sign in for winch training

2 pm training Starts

6 pm Yarwell Closed All off site

If you leave Yarwell 4x4 site for any reason during the day after signing in, it is necessary to sign out with a member of the Jeep Owners Club Team.

6 pm BBQ at Sacrewell Farm -  Burgers and Hot dogs for sale to basis charity money. BBQ "appliance" supplied by Nene Overland, with a difference!

7 pm Entertainment starts - Sacrewell Farm - Marquee - Music - Bucking Camel

8 pm Raffle will be drawn

Sunday

To access the quarry and not upset the locals, all users of the Yarwell site are kindly asked by the site owners NOT to access the site via the local village through roads, using Yarwell Road for example. Please find an alternative off the A47 without going through the village. This is via the A47 from the north.

Upon leaving the site please turn RIGHT out of the gate, NOT left, following a route back to the A47, either east or west , to go home. This is a polite request again from the site owners to ensure that the site can remain open, avoid objections to it being used, and keeps mud etc out the village following events. We anticipate using the site again so your help in all of the above will be much appreciated.

10 am driving starts

12-1 pm Lunch break. An on site van is available for those who prefer to be catered for.

Driving resumes 1 pm - 3:30 pm

Afternoon 1:30 pm sign in for winch training

2 pm training Starts

4 pm Yarwell Closed -  All off site

On behalf of the Jeep Owners Club team, have an enjoyable time this weekend.

We kindly ask that this post be used only for information or enquiries regarding the Pre Summer Camp 2015 from now on.

*****If you need any information, or would like to enquire about the event, before you arrive, then please use this post.

**********All your comments and pictures about the actual Summer Camp 2015 event from the moment you arrive can be posted on the designated post "Summer Camp - July 2015 - Peterborough".

On behalf of the Team at Jeep Owners Club, enjoy the weekend and everything that there is on offer.

Jules

Itinerary for the Summer Camp today

Sunday

10 am driving starts

Driving resumes 1 pm - 3:30 pm

Afternoon 1:30 pm sign in for winch training

2 pm training Starts

4 pm Yarwell Closed -  All off site

• Administrators

Booked and paid for Sunday but can't make it now. Can you please give my entry fee to charity, will see you another time :wav2

Hi Mike sorry you couldn't make it we will add this to the charity pot!