American Speedfest 8 - July 03 & 04 2021

Jules

• Platinum Member

thats great thank you on the ticket it says vip parking lot (car clubs and individuals) 

Almost here.......

There no time like the present to book a slot with us for either the Saturday, Sunday, or both days.......and even some camping with club members if you desire is available!

Join us for what is always an amazing weekend with fellow Jeep Owners Club members.

• Platinum Member

Has anyone got their tickets yet? We are 2 weeks away and no update

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, Raakhee said:

Has anyone got their tickets yet? We are 2 weeks away and no update

Update: No email notice from MSV but the website has now updated the tickets, ready for printing. I have C1. Does that make me the first in line 😆

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Looks like me and you will have to have a race to see who gets in first.

I have C1 as well and I believe that this is our club stand location.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Member
17 minutes ago, JimC said:

Looks like me and you will have to have a race to see who gets in first.

I have C1 as well and I believe that this is our club stand location.

I thought it was my personal parking spot 😅

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 hour ago, Raakhee said:

I thought it was my personal parking spot 😅

Raakhee I told you your "parking spot" is going to be you surrounded by a pack of very hungrey WGs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

YES, YES, YES - camping ticket printed, Vehicle display pass printed. Let the fun begin 👍👋

Raakhee - mine is C1 as well - you could be parked UNDER  a pack of WGs 🚗🚙🚙🚙😱🤣🤣🤣

Edited by spookie the aardvark
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Hi guys I will be attending the 4th July speedfest and MSV have stated they will send me through a club code shortly as I was on the previous event list.

so hope to see you guys there.

Trev

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
45 minutes ago, TJ Trev said:

Hi guys I will be attending the 4th July speedfest and MSV have stated they will send me through a club code shortly as I was on the previous event list.

so hope to see you guys there.

Trev

Awesome hope to see you there 👍👋 As you might have guessed by now the Club Code looks like it will be C1 😂😂

Or just look for Raakhee's ickle, little, cute, cuddly bunny Renegade being bullied by the WGs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Update from MSV American Speedfest 2021 news section

Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Step 4 on the roadmap will be delayed by four weeks, we have temporarily taken tickets off sale for American SpeedFest (3-4 July).

We will provide further information to ticket and season pass holders in the coming days. Anyone affected will be contacted directly – please do not call or email our office in the meantime unless your enquiry is urgent. 

For further information please click here: https://news.msv.com/msv-statement-140621.aspx

• Sad 2

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
On 15/06/2021 at 06:22, Jules said:

Update from MSV American Speedfest 2021 news section

Following the Prime Minister’s announcement that Step 4 on the roadmap will be delayed by four weeks, we have temporarily taken tickets off sale for American SpeedFest (3-4 July).

We will provide further information to ticket and season pass holders in the coming days. Anyone affected will be contacted directly – please do not call or email our office in the meantime unless your enquiry is urgent. 

For further information please click here: https://news.msv.com/msv-statement-140621.aspx

Kinda confused about this one and reading what is on their website hasn't helped 😤

Have they taken all tickets off of sale? I.e. public and display or just public?

Has anyone got any idea why the roadmap affects this event, as it out doors and social distance isn't a problem? - besides just look at what happens when you put hot weather, beaches and people together 🥵

I appreciate that they may be erring on the side of caution but it does seem odd - guess it's a case of watch this space 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
45 minutes ago, JimC said:

Confused as well but their Twitter feed says this -

image.png

https://twitter.com/Brands_Hatch/status/1404808881855991823/photo/1

Cheers Jim very much appreciated 👍 still kinda as clear as mud 🤣 but I think I will still plan for it to go ahead unless told otherwise 👍

Does this mean the WGs have to social distance whilst mauling Raakhee's ickle cute bunny Renegade????????????????????????????? 🤔😷🚗  🚙         🚙         🚙🤣🤣🤣

• Confused 1

• Platinum Member

Social Distancing -

Renegade, made in Italy.

WJ/WG, made in the USA and assembled in Austria.

So..........

But having said this, I think my next car will be a Renegade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Might consider a renegade if I can find one with a hoofing big V8 rammed in it 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Cheers Jim very much appreciated 👍 still kinda as clear as mud 🤣 but I think I will still plan for it to go ahead unless told otherwise 👍

Does this mean the WGs have to social distance whilst mauling Raakhee's ickle cute bunny Renegade????????????????????????????? 🤔😷🚗  🚙         🚙         🚙🤣🤣🤣

Just an FYI, my husband will be attending the Sunday 😆

• Haha 1

• Jules pinned this topic
  • Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

All fingers crossed and living in eternal hope🤞🤞🤞🤞😷🤣

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

For those that are camping at Speedfest, are we going to try and camp in the same area?

What time were people looking at arriving on the Friday?

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Platinum Member
On 08/06/2021 at 20:04, ss13 srt said:

thats great thank you on the ticket it says vip parking lot (car clubs and individuals) 

@ss13 srt Did you manage to get your tickets swapped to the Jeep Owners Club display ticket? VIP parking is way down far away from us, judging by the map sent out.

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
16 hours ago, Raakhee said:

@ss13 srt Did you manage to get your tickets swapped to the Jeep Owners Club display ticket? VIP parking is way down far away from us, judging by the map sent out.

I'm sure we can get something sorted out on the day if he hasn't. 👍

Not long left now - going to polish mine next week - so expect rain ......................... or tornados 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
26 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

I'm sure we can get something sorted out on the day if he hasn't. 👍

Not long left now - going to polish mine next week - so expect rain ......................... or tornados 🤣🤣🤣

Please don't bring rain. I'm still to clean my engine bay and wash my Jeep. I've even taken Friday off to do this.

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
3 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Please don't bring rain. I'm still to clean my engine bay and wash my Jeep. I've even taken Friday off to do this.

Just checked the 10 day weather forcast - Friday and Saturday sunny, Sunday and Monday rainy ............................ maybe 🤣🤣

Not doing my engine bay just the inside and outside ......................... but then again your engine bay is ickle 🤪🤣🤣

Got Thursday off to clean the Jeep and pack it. Set off for the campsite Friday to be there just after they open and looks like the campsite doesn't close till lunch time Monday so I can come home slow time on Monday 👍🤞