American Speedfest 8 - July 03 & 04 2021

Jules

• Platinum Member

Im so excited for this event.

Representing the Renegades 😄

I've transferred my pass from last year so will be attending the weekend. Husband has agreed to join me on the Sunday.

Tickets all booked via the Hotline. That website took me around in circles 😬

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
2 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Im so excited for this event.

Representing the Renegades 😄

I've transferred my pass from last year so will be attending the weekend. Husband has agreed to join me on the Sunday.

Tickets all booked via the Hotline. That website took me around in circles 😬

Had the same problem but got it done online eventually after many attempts 😬

• Like 1

Good to hear that you will be joining us for the weekend Raakhee and representing the “Renegades”.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
On 16/03/2021 at 17:47, spookie the aardvark said:

OMG now I am going to have spend Sunday with a big blanket thrown over my WG 😭😭:rsz_1img7::rsz_img16:

That is one awesome Jeep 😱😱:rsz_img16:

Is anyone else camping over the weekend? Or am I " billy no mates" ?:rsz_1img5:

all jeeps are cool yours will be fine bd, I'm not camping im afraid but can't wait to see the others20200327_142928.thumb.jpg.33383070713a1cd6d69a9181611b21f2.jpg

20200327_142940.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
On 16/03/2021 at 11:16, Jules said:

Excellent news and thanks for letting me know Luke.....added to the Sunday list.

👍👍👍👍👍👍😁😁😁😁😁

• Platinum Member
On 16/03/2021 at 11:24, Jim said:

Please don't park next to my WG as you will show her up.

Very nice ZJ BTW

I'm sure yours will be great!!! mine is far from perfect!!! 😁👍

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 hour ago, Parky 4x4 said:

all jeeps are cool yours will be fine bd, I'm not camping im afraid but can't wait to see the others20200327_142928.thumb.jpg.33383070713a1cd6d69a9181611b21f2.jpg

20200327_142940.jpg

Cheers Parky but yours put mine to shame 😳 but you are right all jeeps are cool and so much fun too 👍 That engine bay looks totally awesome, cant wait to see it when your up there :rsz_img16:

• Platinum Member
47 minutes ago, matt the sign said:

Both days booked with camping 

👍

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
On 31/03/2021 at 13:21, matt the sign said:

Both days booked with camping 

Hi matt, nice to see someone else has booked in for the camping, I dont have to feel like "billy no mates" any more 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member
Chris Redford

Hi All, my motor has been accepted so booked and paid for both days - on the hope that family responsibilities will allow me to attend one of them. BH is not too far from home in Chelmsford.

Camping is definitely a no no.

Regards Chris R.

20190715v3 2003 Jeep GC CRD Overland ST53 HAA.JPG

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Got an email from MSV saying my passes are ready to print off. Got all excited and then before I could log into the site another email from them came through saying they had missed off the Club code and I have to wait a bit more 😣

Really hope this event happens this year

• Sad 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
34 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

Got an email from MSV saying my passes are ready to print off. Got all excited and then before I could log into the site another email from them came through saying they had missed off the Club code and I have to wait a bit more 😣

Really hope this event happens this year

Just checked my emails and got the same thing 🙄 at least your not alone, and they are not picking on Renagades🤣, as we all seem to be in the same boat (don't think it's the Titanic just yet) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Glad to know it's not my Renegade being picked on. Seeing as mine is the only one attending. Does that mean I get to be in the middle of the line up 🤔

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 minute ago, Raakhee said:

Glad to know it's not my Renegade being picked on. Seeing as mine is the only one attending. Does that mean I get to be in the middle of the line up 🤔

That depends for once there is a small pack of WGs turning up so we could be playing "Chase the Renegade" before Summer Camp 🤣🚗🚙🚙🚙😱🤣

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
13 minutes ago, Jules said:

Just a few spaces remain for the Saturday & Sunday now

Yeh the WGs need some more Renegades to chase - we only have one at the moment 🚗🚙🚙🚙🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
12 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Yeh the WGs need some more Renegades to chase - we only have one at the moment 🚗🚙🚙🚙🤣🤣

Chase? Eat my dust dude 😆.

Alice is still fast with the lift and bigger tyres. And the mpg has not suffered much. Still averaging in the 40's. And yes, that is the actual total mileage on my Renegade in almost 2yrs of ownership 

20210605_150657.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
14 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Chase? Eat my dust dude 😆.

Alice is still fast with the lift and bigger tyres. And the mpg has not suffered much. Still averaging in the 40's. And yes, that is the actual total mileage on my Renegade in almost 2yrs of ownership 

20210605_150657.jpg

HA HA Just remember I have a 4.7 V8 High Output beasty and there are at least 3 WGs booked to go ......................... IT'S A PACK OF WGs and we need to hunt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

hi new to the group I have booked my jeep grand cherokee srt to be displayed at speedfest just wondering if I could display it with all of you on the jeeps owners club? we are camping from Friday in the quite campsite so would be nice to meet you all 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Hiya and a very warm welcome to the club 👍👋 Hope to see you at Speedfest - camping in the quite campsite for the weekend as well 🍻🍺🎉🎉

Edited by spookie the aardvark
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ss13 srt said:

hi new to the group I have booked my jeep grand cherokee srt to be displayed at speedfest just wondering if I could display it with all of you on the jeeps owners club? we are camping from Friday in the quite campsite so would be nice to meet you all 

Welcome ss13 srt.

When you booked your Speedfest ticket did you book as an individual or join a club?

Unsure where they will direct you to park if you booked as an individual if ticket does not show stand information. I am sure we can sort it on the day if any “opportunities” should arise with MSV.

You are more than welcome to join JOC members in the quiet area over the weekend for camping.

See you there.....

Jules

• Like 1