American Speedfest 8 - July 03 & 04 2021

Jules

• Platinum Member
14 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Just checked the 10 day weather forcast - Friday and Saturday sunny, Sunday and Monday rainy ............................ maybe 🤣🤣

Not doing my engine bay just the inside and outside ......................... but then again your engine bay is ickle 🤪🤣🤣

Got Thursday off to clean the Jeep and pack it. Set off for the campsite Friday to be there just after they open and looks like the campsite doesn't close till lunch time Monday so I can come home slow time on Monday 👍🤞

My engine is a fair size. Loads of Slindon sand and mud on it. 

Mmmm the weather for Kent next weekend says rain but I don't trust this weather app. It told me cloudy once, went out to wash my Jeep but it snowed 🥴

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
16 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

My engine is a fair size. Loads of Slindon sand and mud on it. 

Mmmm the weather for Kent next weekend says rain but I don't trust this weather app. It told me cloudy once, went out to wash my Jeep but it snowed 🥴

Yep it all keeps changing so think I will look out the bedroom window Thursday morning and stick my head out the tent every day after. If my head gets hot it's sunny .................... if my head gets wet it's raining ............... if my head gets cold and wet it's snowing - SIMPLES 🤣🤣🤣

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT "Loads of Slindon sand and mud on it" even mine got a hose off after I got back from Slindon 😱😱 Except the stuff I left underneath for the mechanic to play with when he installed the lift kit 🤣🤫🤣

Edited by spookie the aardvark
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
7 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Yep it all keeps changing so think I will look out the bedroom window Thursday morning and stick my head out the tent every day after. If my head gets hot it's sunny .................... if my head gets wet it's raining ............... if my head gets cold and wet it's snowing - SIMPLES 🤣🤣🤣

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT "Loads of Slindon sand and mud on it" even mine got a hose off after I got back from Slindon 😱😱 Except the stuff I left underneath for the mechanic to play with when he installed the lift kit 🤣🤫🤣

I was so embarrassed when my springs were installed and I realised half of Slindon was under my Jeep 

This photo taken by Alex at Buzz Special Vehicles 🥴

repost_photo.jpg

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
2 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

I was so embarrassed when my springs were installed and I realised half of Slindon was under my Jeep 

This photo taken by Alex at Buzz Special Vehicles 🥴

repost_photo.jpg

Buzz gets a Slindon sand shower 🤣😱🤣😱

TUT TUT someone who didn't clean their Jeep after a days off roading  - what is the world coming too 😵😱😵😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
On 26/06/2021 at 02:09, Raakhee said:

@ss13 srt Did you manage to get your tickets swapped to the Jeep Owners Club display ticket? VIP parking is way down far away from us, judging by the map sent out.

hi yes all changed to c1 now 👍👍

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 hour ago, ss13 srt said:

hi yes all changed to c1 now 👍👍

Fantastic news see you up there 👍👍👍

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

It's nearly here 😆😆😆Jeep has been hoovered and polished (to be honest doesn't look a lot shineyer after all the effort)🤔🤪 All packed ready to leave for the campsite tomorrow 😁😁

Can't wait to see all you guys over the weekend, been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I have had the chance to meet other Jeepers and been looking forward to this one for ages 👍👍

Is there any chance any of the "Big Bosses" can bring down some of the club stickers/decals???????????? Could do with some extra ones, happy to pay of course and saves postage 🤑

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

It's nearly here 😆😆😆Jeep has been hoovered and polished (to be honest doesn't look a lot shineyer after all the effort)🤔🤪 All packed ready to leave for the campsite tomorrow 😁😁

Can't wait to see all you guys over the weekend, been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since I have had the chance to meet other Jeepers and been looking forward to this one for ages 👍👍

Is there any chance any of the "Big Bosses" can bring down some of the club stickers/decals???????????? Could do with some extra ones, happy to pay of course and saves postage 🤑

And it didn't rain 😆

I'm washing my Jeep tomorrow. Most likely prompt a thunderstorm 😶

After seeing the map, I'm pretty excited to be around all those nice cars. 

See you guys on Saturday

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 hour ago, Raakhee said:

And it didn't rain 😆

I'm washing my Jeep tomorrow. Most likely prompt a thunderstorm 😶

After seeing the map, I'm pretty excited to be around all those nice cars. 

See you guys on Saturday

HA HA I got burnt to a frazzle cleaning mine 🥵 and now you have cursed tomorrow, looks like I will putting my tent up in a thunderstorm - thanks 🤣🤣🤣 good thing I have alcohol 🤪

See you on Saturday 👍👋

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
Chris Redford
9 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

HA HA I got burnt to a frazzle cleaning mine 🥵 and now you have cursed tomorrow, looks like I will putting my tent up in a thunderstorm - thanks 🤣🤣🤣 good thing I have alcohol 🤪

See you on Saturday 👍👋

T-Cut my 18 year old GC last weekend, gave it a wash today. Will blacken the tyres and black-crackle bits tomoz so I hope it doesn't rain on the trip down to BH Sat morn. Look forward to seeing everyone. Chris

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
matt the sign

Have you all received your tickets ?

ive had nothing !

emailed Brands Hatch this morning but no response 

• Platinum Member
12 minutes ago, matt the sign said:

ive had nothing !

Go to your account in the MSV site. It should be in your orders

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
14 minutes ago, matt the sign said:

ive had nothing !

Mine were in my account as well matt - both the camping and display passes. Did you select "print them yourself" or postal delivery?

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 hour ago, Chris Redford said:

T-Cut my 18 year old GC last weekend, gave it a wash today. Will blacken the tyres and black-crackle bits tomoz so I hope it doesn't rain on the trip down to BH Sat morn. Look forward to seeing everyone. Chris

OMG another one doing stuff to their Jeep tomorrow - now I don't a snowball in hells chance of putting my tent up in the dry 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Have a wonderful weekend folks and I know that you will.

Sorry that I cannot make it but for those who are going to Summer Camp, I hope to see you all then.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
37 minutes ago, JimC said:

Have a wonderful weekend folks and I know that you will.

Sorry that I cannot make it but for those who are going to Summer Camp, I hope to see you all then.

OMG now we are one WG short of a pack and we we still have to gang up on Rakhee's Renegade 🤣🤣🤣 Hopefully see you at Summer Camp mate. 👍

• Platinum Member
20 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

OMG now we are one WG short of a pack and we we still have to gang up on Rakhee's Renegade 🤣🤣🤣 Hopefully see you at Summer Camp mate. 👍

well I'm all alone the only zj but have polished and cleaned but keeps raining on and of, but looking forward to seeing you guys sunday

20210702_195600.jpg

• Platinum Member
On 16/06/2021 at 19:18, spookie the aardvark said:

Might consider a renegade if I can find one with a hoofing big V8 rammed in it 🤣🤣

get a zj!!!! there great and great to modify bd

20210702_195600.jpg

20210702_195532.jpg

IMG_20210702_222230_998.jpg

• Platinum Member
4 minutes ago, Parky 4x4 said:

get a zj!!!! there great and great to modify bd

20210702_195600.jpg

20210702_195532.jpg

IMG_20210702_222230_998.jpg

Your ZJ engine is a work of art.
Nice one mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Member

Hope you all had a great Friday night / Saturday at Brands Hatch and any photos and comments, could you please post them here -

This thread is now locked so please post using the above 

• JimC locked this topic
  • stewart unpinned this topic