American Auto Club international August 16th-17th

jocadmin

• Platinum Member

Space for another JKU on the Saturday and Sunday?  It cleans up nicely even if I don't so much :-p

Are you a definite for the weekend , are you camping ??

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark

• Anthony777

• stewart

• Brummie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

If ,,, you have the time before this event and have a printer , a vehicle spec page or pics of mods in your Jeeps window would add even more interest for visitors to the club display , AACI are anticipating a big crowd to be wandering around the showground over the weekend as some will have come for the Balloon display on the Saturday and take in the car show whilst visiting the Aquadrome. :great:, , Is going to be a busy weekend , fingers crossed the weather holds

Guest grey thunder

:icon_mrgreen:  :icon_lol:

Sunday morning was so funny , your turn next mark  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

:gasp: Noooo , Toooo Busy  :rofl: , Might indulge in a small sherry  :great: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Account_Deleted_02

I don't think I actually saw Sunday morning did I?

Guest grey thunder

:rofl:

I don't think I actually saw Sunday morning did I?

I was gone 11 be you came round and 1 o'clock before you got colour back ,,, well a slightly better shade of green . :rofl: :rofl:

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Camping booked.  See you at Billing!

It will be good to see you there Graham, I still owe you a beer btw.  :icon_geek:

Guest grey thunder

Camping booked.  See you at Billing!

It will be good to see you there Graham, I still owe you a beer btw.  :icon_geek:

here we go again Graham.  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

Hi < you are more than welcome to come along , , look forward to seeing you there ,  , Will add you to the lists , , Just remember when booking you camping to mention being with the Jeeps at the AACI show and use the discount code CHEVELLE  should give a discount on camping for the weekend ,  :great:

• Platinum Member

I have to apologise but I will no longer be able to make this show. On Sunday my WJ decided to seize and set on fire. So until I can sort this out my WJ is off the road. But don't panic it will ride again lol. Sorry once again and I am absolutely gutted. Hope you have a great weekend. Cheers

• Platinum Member

Sorry to hear that Anthony , hope you manage to get it all sorted without any problems , , hopefully see you another time , you are still very welcome to pop down and say hi if you can make it via alternative transport

• Platinum Member

I have to apologise but I will no longer be able to make this show. On Sunday my WJ decided to seize and set on fire. So until I can sort this out my WJ is off the road. But don't panic it will ride again lol. Sorry once again and I am absolutely gutted. Hope you have a great weekend. Cheers

The effect was clearly devastating , do you know the cause ??

• Platinum Member

The effect was clearly devastating , do you know the cause ??

It was the rear drivers side brake calliper so a full strip down to find the cause I think. The car isn't as bad as I first thought just need a new wheel,tyre and brake calliper and lines. Fingers crossed it will be going again soon. My wife said " any excuse to get a new set of tyres " bless her lol

Guest grey thunder

Hi mark ... are up to date with all who are camping ..!

Going to bring kitchen Tarp again so set up group cook aria

• Platinum Member

Looks like it Bob , may be the odd 1 or 2 more before next weekend maybe ,  :great: thanks

• Platinum Member

Well ,, Its getting close and the weather still has time to brighten up a little , , feel free to come along and join in or come and visit us at the show , looks like we have over 20 jeeps to display on both days over the weekend , Jeep UK are supporting us by sending 3 cars to add to the line up and some flags/ sails for the show area to add to the club banners  , with about 10 groups of campers staying Saturday night I think it it squaring up to be quite a weekend , Saturday is no rush, based on the spring event if you are not arriving Friday night then I would suggest an arrival time of between 10-10.30 ish should be fine , . . The Sunday again if you are not camping possibly a little earlier as Sunday is the Big show n shine day and the field gets very full quite early so 9 - 9 30 or there abouts might be a good arrival time ,,,,, when you arrive at the entrance , tell them on the gate you are with the jeeps at the AACI show and they will point you in the right direction , ( you may even pass where we are all camped en route to the show field , so pop over and see who is around , if you have a problem finding us on the site ring me 07812 052791. as yet I don't know exactly we are going to be positioned in the show field so you just need to keep you eyes peeled for any Jeeps once you are through the barriers . . any problems or questions , PM me or post here and I will keep an eye out for you . If the sun shines and we get a dry weekend it is going to be an impressive display of Jeeps ..... :glasses: :great:

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Should be a good weekend all round as the Sywell Great War Airshow is also on at the weekend so we may be lucky enough to catch the Red Arrows and, my favourites, the Lancaster Bombers that are doing displays - weather permitting.

Leigh  :happy:

• Platinum Member

Sadly wife cannot get the weekend off :( So I am stuck home with the rugrat :( ................... gutted

• Platinum Member

I may not be able to make it. Depends on a couple of a couple of things.

a) if i'm the highest bidder

b) if i have to pick it up this weekend...

• Platinum Member

:whip:

Looking forward to meeting up on Sunday, early  :whip:

you are a bad man , you just want a chance to point and laugh  :diablo: