American Auto Club international August 16th-17th

jocadmin

• Platinum Member

• Jeep Owners Club will be again having a stand at the AACI  Late Summer Nationals  event! This was a great event in April but August is the biggest and best show of the year ! So bring you Jeep down! Any Jeep is welcome from a brand New Grand Cherokee to Wilys !

So we need to get the Ball rolling with this otherwise folks will be stuffed for camping!
      On the Saturday evening 9 pm they hold the Balloon Glow event where all of the Hot air Balloons lift off in the dark , ( great to see and superb picture potential  . 
      Camping is available  for the weekend,    .
http://www.billingaquadrome.com/holidays/camping  , Or if you want to just rock up on either day it is £10.00 per car with passengers for the whole day in which you can take in everything  going on .
If people want to join us for a weekend of American Cars , Jeeps , Bot Air Balloons , Side stalls , including trade stands , market stalls memorabilia etc . A large refreshment / hospitality tent , , Live music on Saturday night and maybe a BBQ depending on numbers attending .
Also if we can get some help we can arrange a green lane trip for the Saturday around the Lanes of Nth Bedfordshire/ Northants , arriving back in time to muster , eat , drink and watch the illuminated Balloon lift , The Sunday being more relaxed , the American car show being the Main event , Who Knows , maybe a Jeep owner could walk away with a trophy  :icon_bounce: , We did at the last show, 

The AACI  Late Summer Nationals  event  http://www.billingaquadrome.com/event-detail/22  .
Also the same weekend at the same Venue .  http://www.billingaquadrome.com/event-detail/11

Thanks

Mark 

Jeep Owners Club Area Rep

Attendee's

Saturday Club Stand   

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark

• Anthony777

• stewart

• Brummie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

:great: :great: :great: :great: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_e_biggrin: , THE QUICKER WE GET AN IDEA AS TO THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE WISHING TO ATTEND AND CAMP THE BETTER CHANCE WE HAVE OF OBTAINING A BLOCK BOOKING AND ALL BEING CAMPED TOGETHER .

• Platinum Member

Hi Mark,

Count me in. Commute in each day, non-camping

• Platinum Member

Brilliant , thanks JIm  :great: , rekon you have to be a contender for a trophy 2x very nice Jeeps.

• Administrators

Will be camping with myself Alison and Ellie  :glasses:

• Platinum Member

Exellent Stewart , another cracking looking JK with a chance of picking up a trophy  :great:,

• Platinum Member

If anyone is booking camping .  BOOK AT LEAST 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE ,  IF YOU MENTION THE AACI EVENT AND USE THE PASSWORD CHEVELLE YOU WILL RECIEVE A £5.00 DISCOUNT ON A WEEKEND TICKET WHICH ALSO INCLUDES A WEEKEND PASS IN AND OUT OF THE SITE .

• Platinum Member

Hi, can a diesel wj come?  Not really American is it.

• Platinum Member

Its one of the cars sold under the Jeep brand heading and built by Chrysler so yes ,, more than welcome

• Platinum Member

I plan to come again, this time will camp the weekend :)

• Platinum Member

I plan to come again, this time will camp the weekend :)

Great Marky , don't forget to mention the AACI event and mention the password chevelle to get a £5.00 discount on camping  :great:

Will be camping. Me, Mellie, Sam. Along with the WJ, or Compass, or both!  :great:

• Platinum Member

Brilliant , will be great to see you there  :great: don't forget to mention the AACI event and use the Password  CHEVELLE when booking camping to obtain a £5.00 discount on the weekend.

• Platinum Member

I hope to be there 1 of the days might make the 2 with some arm twisting. I won't be camping will travel from Brum.

• Platinum Member

Hi , be nice to see you on either day if you cant do both , No pressure , just come if and when you can , look forward to seeing you there  :great:

• Platinum Member

Still plenty of room if anyone would like to come and join in the fun. :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :glasses: just let us know and admin will add you to the list , Any classic jeeps will be more than welcome so if you have a CJ 2,3,5,7  a YJ  a Scrambler Willys , Wagoneer ,  MJ  Chief  or something different please feel free to bring them along  and of course  clean tidy later models , XJ , JK , TJ , KJ etc welcome so that we can display as varied a range of Jeeps as possible, The 23 car line up attracted a lot of attention at the spring show lots of visitors to our display asking the owners all kinds of questions about their jeeps and I think several getting a bit of a surprise when they found out just how much time , money and attention they receive and the quality of the cars on show so it would be good if the Jeep owners club stand could go back and impress them some more  :great:

• Administrators

Hi, can a diesel wj come?  Not really American is it.

Are you interested ? All Jeeps are American!

• Platinum Member

Hi, is the list still open? If so I would like to join you for the week-end. Camping Fri/Sat & bug-out Sun.

Guest grey thunder

Hi, is the list still open? If so I would like to join you for the week-end. Camping Fri/Sat & bug-out Sun.

Hi , I'm at barnsley and going down Friday ...  :wav2

• Platinum Member
Anthony777

Just managed to convince the wife lol. We are dropping our daughter off to my sister at stanstead Saturday morning then I'll be down if that's ok. Me my wife and my WJ

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Hi,

I will check tomorrow if there is still room at the Camp site and if that's the case we would like to join you for the weekend if that's ok.