American Auto Club international August 16th-17th

jocadmin

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Hi guys,

Mark can you add us to the list please?

I just booked. I was told we can't book for 2 nights only so we had to book for 3.

Never mind we'll leave early on Monday.  :sleep:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark

• Anthony777

• stewart

• Brummie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

I hope to be there 1 of the days might make the 2 with some arm twisting. I won't be camping will travel from Brum.

Have consulted the social secretary and it appears there's a family do on the Saturday (son's birthday I'd forgot) but will be there on the Sunday

• Platinum Member
jeepjimboy

Hi Mark, can you put me (and the Sport) and Paul Gerrett (Black 4dr JK) down for the Sunday please.

Thanks, Jim

• Platinum Member

Hi guys,

I just booked. I was told we can't book for 2 nights only so we had to book for 3.

Hi Chris , I will check this but I am sure you should be able to book 2 nights and get a 3 day pass which allows unlimited access in and out of the aquadrome , (WHEN BOOKING DON FORGET TO MENTION THE AACI EVENT AD USE THE PASSWORD ,,,CHEVELLE,,, TO GET A £5.00 DISCOUNT ON THE WEEKEND .

• Platinum Member

Hi Mark, can you put me (and the Sport) and Paul Gerrett (Black 4dr JK) down for the Sunday please.

Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim , be great to see you and Paul back again , ,,( Admin seems a bit slow adding names ) but yeah !!! See you in August  :great:

• Platinum Member

Wife decided she wants to come so on the Sunday it will be me (Alun) her (Carol) and the important item Grand Cherokee overland 3L CRD 2009

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Hi guys,

Hi Chris , I will check this but I am sure you should be able to book 2 nights and get a 3 day pass which allows unlimited access in and out of the aquadrome , (WHEN BOOKING DON FORGET TO MENTION THE AACI EVENT AD USE THE PASSWORD ,,,CHEVELLE,,, TO GET A £5.00 DISCOUNT ON THE WEEKEND .

Hi Mark, I think it's because we've booked a pitch with electric ... well a man has to keep his beer cool!  And it was a nice surprise to find the £5.00 discount knocked off each night. Great  :great:

• Platinum Member

Wife decided she wants to come so on the Sunday it will be me (Alun) her (Carol) and the important item Grand Cherokee overland 3L CRD 2009

Great Alan , I think the Saturday will be a great day out , look forward to meeting the 3 of you there  :great:

• Platinum Member

Oi Mark stop changing the spelling of my name (AlUn) lol and just to make sure it's Sunday we will be there, will it be ok to bring the dog she'll sit in the back of the jeep most of the time

• Platinum Member

Oi Mark stop changing the spelling of my name (AlUn) lol and just to make sure it's Sunday we will be there, will it be ok to bring the dog she'll sit in the back of the jeep most of the time

Sorry Alun ,, ,  :fresse: Doggie also welcome to join in , no need to keep him/ her caged

• Platinum Member

Hi Mark going to be there on Sunday  so hope that we can park up with the club

Terry

• Platinum Member

Hi Mark going to be there on Sunday  so hope that we can park up with the club

Terry

• Platinum Member

Plenty of space , don't worry about that , As I understand it when I get an decent idea of numbers I can contact the AACI and they will know how much room we need and allocate it to us ,, don't worry about space  :great:

• Platinum Member

I would like info on coming for the day please :-)

Hi , You should be able to find all of the info regarding the weekend at the top of page 1 of this thread  :great:

• Platinum Member

For some reason and I have not a clue as to why , admin appears to have stopped adding names to the list on P1 :scratch:

• Platinum Member

I would like info on coming for the day please :-)

Which day were you thinking of coming along  ?

• Platinum Member

Am I ok to bring my wife and daughter for the day? Thanks

Anthony,

Yes that's fine, there will be other families at the event, mine for one.

It is also the 2014 Northampton Balloon Festival at the same venue that weekend, so should be lots to see.  :great:

• Platinum Member

Anthony,

Yes that's fine, there will be other families at the event, mine for one.

It is also the 2014 Northampton Balloon Festival at the same venue that weekend, so should be lots to see.  :great:

Looking forward to it. Need to do a little work to my WJ before so it look ok for the event

• Platinum Member

Yes Anthony , whole family most welcome , lots to see , the entrance fee gives access to the whole site and fascilities :great: