Bagshot D1

mark

• Platinum Member

Up date ,, seems we have permission from Jeep to use the name , ,,, that should satisfy the MSA , , I think when Stewart returns from his trip he can set a firm date as he will know if we have all of the required permissions and paperwork required ,,, all is not lost still possibly a Nov date , just nothing set in stone just yet ,,,keep an eye on the forum for updates from Stewart when he returns  :great: :great: :great:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark

• GeePee

• 46stm

• steve-kay1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

You need insurance and that's hard to come by unless you pay more for your events. You already have membership.

. I am only passing on what Stewart has told me Pete , afraid I have lost touch with things lately as have had to make some changes and have My Jeep and the club on a back burner for a while .

• Platinum Member

The club will sort it but I do know that to run under MSA the requirements are tight, membership being one of them as well as regs on vehicles, it's hard but not insurmountable if you insure through them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Platinum Member

Damn that's a shame, was one of the only free weekends I have in the next few months due to the shooting season.

• Platinum Member

Was looking forward to a trip out in my JK. First for a long time due to personal circumstances. Look forward to an update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 2 weeks later...