Bagshot D1

mark

• Platinum Member

We have a chance to get one more visit to Bagshot in during 2014 , and would like to know how many would want to make a return visit on Nov 8th or Even make there First visit if you are new to Jeeping and want to take a trip off road with it in the safety of this site which is an excellent site for beginners and experienced alike ,,,

WE NEED TO KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WILL BE JOINING US , WE SHALL BE LOOKING TO BEAK ALL ATTENDANCE RECORDS , IT HAS BEEN A GREAT YEAR FOR ATTENDANCE AT EVENTS AND WE THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.      LAST CHANCE TO HAVE A GO AROUND THIS BRILLIANT SITE IN 2014...

NOV 8TH  :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mark

• GeePee

• 46stm

• steve-kay1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member
steve-kay1965

Yes please!!!

one of the best days out i have had! all that went enjoyed themselevs, met some great people and had a realy good time. learnt alot and now realise what a jeep can do off road. i highly recommend it!!!!!

Crap, I'll be flying over the Atlantic returning from Sema, had a great weekend last time. Great site :great:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Put me down please. Provided I haven't sold my JK I'd love to go again. Great day out!

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Darn. I'm away :-(

Playing golf :-)

:gasp: What sort of excuse is that !!!!????? .... :diablo:

• Platinum Member
Chris Redford

Please put me down Mark. I had to drop out of the July event at the last minute.

Chris

I might be interested in this as its later this year.

A few queries if I may.

I've taken a look at the Youtube videos and what I find mostly is a lot of stock WJ's (not slighting) on stock or very mild runs but not a lot of hardcore or black runs? Does bagshot have this as that is what I would be after, I didn't find any on the youtube pages but I've heard of Bagshot but didn't know if it has serious red or black runs instead of what I've only found which seems to be one big hill and a few smaller stock vehicle runs.

Again, not slighting any of the videos, I just would like to find out more.

• Platinum Member

There are a couple of red runs, no real black although there is the opportunity to make your own, If its wet then there are some good slopes.

All the hard stuff is now in a protected area which had some amazing hidden holes and a swamp but out of bounds now.!

I think there will be enough to keep you entertained though. But you need to go to find out.

Grand, thanks for that. I hear everyone talk about it but I've never been. I don't mind reds but I just wanted to make sure if I went it wasn't just a couple of hills and pebbles.

• Platinum Member

Are we generating a list?Is there money to be paid as before?

Hi Steve ,

Think we are waiting to gauge response before anything gets set in stone , we need to know we can get around 30 - paying entrants as this is the number required to keep the cost down of entry to a reasonable amount , there are some guys saying they will come from Lakenheath off road club so that is going to swell the numbers .

keep an eye on the thread and I think we will know very soon if we have sufficient numbers to cover the cost of site hire etc as this will be a JOC organised event where as normally the events are put on by the BLORC, and we join them over the weekend.

• Platinum Member
steve-kay1965

I can get a couple more to join just so they can do the day. I found it a great introduction to the club physically and allows you to meet the people behind the words. Learnt so much from the day back in July. As for the runs we made our own which we're a challenge! Sand,gravel,peat,logs,water but to name a few!