Top Posters In This Topic

• mark

• GeePee

• 46stm

• steve-kay1965

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

I can get a couple more to join just so they can do the day. I found it a great introduction to the club physically and allows you to meet the people behind the words. Learnt so much from the day back in July. As for the runs we made our own which we're a challenge! Sand,gravel,peat,logs,water but to name a few!

Glad you enjoyed the day , The site is an excellent one for beginners and intermediate alike , some to learn the basics and some to hone their techniques . looks like the numbers appear to be getting somewhere near close to the figure we anticipate we need so I would anticipate things becoming more formally organised and lists of attendees etc being put up quite soon ,,,

• Platinum Member

Details on the event are still a little vague , as a club made up of members running events for members we would very much appreciate it if we could have some volunteer helpers for the event to help with setting out routes with markers and Tape , Also any more experienced members attending who would be happy to be group leaders for the less experienced would also be much appreciated as we had a small incident at the last meet we would rather was not repeated and only occurred because we were a bit light on experienced drivers.

• Platinum Member

Mark,

Sorry can't make this already at an event that weekend else would have happily offered to help.

Maybe next time but it would be good to know at the beginning of the year what you plan for the year. Would make this sort of thing easier to plan for.

• Platinum Member

Details on the event are still a little vague , as a club made up of members running events for members we would very much appreciate it if we could have some volunteer helpers for the event to help with setting out routes with markers and Tape , Also any more experienced members attending who would be happy to be group leaders for the less experienced would also be much appreciated as we had a small incident at the last meet we would rather was not repeated and only occurred because we were a bit light on experienced drivers.

i can try do leading (last time people was happy of my help and leading) :icon_e_biggrin:

• Platinum Member

Mark,

Sorry can't make this already at an event that weekend else would have happily offered to help.

Maybe next time but it would be good to know at the beginning of the year what you plan for the year. Would make this sort of thing easier to plan for.

Sorry Pete , Just a last minute attempt to get one more outing to the site before the end of the year , But you are right a better arranged diary of events for 2015 would be handy.

• Platinum Member

i can try do leading (last time people was happy of my help and leading) :icon_e_biggrin:

Thanks  :great: , looks like we might be getting closer to the required numbers , 8 guys have said they will attend from our Merican friends at Lakenheath off road club

• Platinum Member

Put me down please. Provided I haven't sold my JK I'd love to go again. Great day out!

Sent from my iPad 3 using Tapatalk

Defo will be doing this one if it happens. No one seems to want to buy my JK anyways so I'll keep it for a while and have some more fun!

• Platinum Member

Hey Great guys , look forward to meeting some of you who have not met before will try to get some more detail and specifics as soon as I can . :great:

• Platinum Member

I happy to lead a group on the day Mark........follow meeeeeee  :icon_geek:

Thanks Steve , much appreciated experience

• Platinum Member

Including the guys from Lakenheath we have 23 attending so far , to keep the cost to each vehicle down we could use maybe half a dozen more CMON GUYS ,,, LAST CHANCE TO HAVE SOME FUN AT THIS FANTASTIC SITE IN 2014 , DOES NOT MATTER HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF HELP AND ADVICE ON HAND FOR THE INEXPERIENCED AND A LOT OF FUN TO BE HAD ON THIS SUPER SAFE SITE OR FOR THE MORE AMBITIOUS SOME INTERESTING PLACES TO TEST YOUR TRUCKS ABILITIES :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

• Platinum Member

Hi count me in, I'm a new member haven't taking the old XJ proper of roading since I've owned it.  So really looking forward to it if it kicks off .:zozz_newbie:

• Platinum Member

And me as well

Dan is my nephew it's taking along time to get him to a jeep event

He purchased the  xj about a year ago very cheap

But I let him tell the story  about his first year with a jeep

Terry

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Mark,

Not sure if I am down for this event on the 8Th Nov, but if I am not please add me to the list.

Tks,

Fil.

• Platinum Member

I've got this in my diary - Birthday treat as mine is on the 11th

Am I confirmed on the list?

Do I need to donate some dosh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Administrators

Is this a JOC event or just a load of Jeeps trying to get together?

It is a potential JOC Event we needed to find out the interest before booking the site ! It will be confirmed shortly!

Just a couple of things need to be progressed.