Modified Jeeps UK - Jeeps In The Jungle 2, 1st-2nd July 2023 Hawkstone Park, Shropshire

TonyandAneta

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, Stu2985 said:

@digger   I am running my annual private event at Hawkstone Park on Sunday 23 July this year 10-4. Its £30 (site take the fees not me) you more than welcome to come along!  As for MJUK JIJ I only got my TJ back on the road couple weeks ago so couldnt commit on buying a  ticket

@Stu2985 I missed out JIJ, could you keep me in mind for July 23rd please?

• Platinum Member

Hi UKTJ, Don;t knock your pics there's some gr8 ones in there, I especially like the first one and the one of Lou 'giving it the welly' Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, Stu2985 said:

@digger   I am running my annual private event at Hawkstone Park on Sunday 23 July this year 10-4. Its £30 (site take the fees not me) you more than welcome to come along!  As for MJUK JIJ I only got my TJ back on the road couple weeks ago so couldnt commit on buying a  ticket

5 hours ago, Stu2985 said:

Hi Stu, pleased to hear you are back in action. Unfortunately I can't come to this year either, I'm doing  'Jeep week' in  St Symphorien de Marmagne  west France . Have a gr8 time 👍  Shame you couldn't make Jeep trek this year.

• Like 2

• Area Representative
6 hours ago, Matt-A said:

@Stu2985 I missed out JIJ, could you keep me in mind for July 23rd please?

@Matt-A  More than welcome. Drop me an email at Stu2985@hotmail.com as I cant send you a pm on here

• Area Representative
3 hours ago, digger said:

Hi Stu, pleased to hear you are back in action. Unfortunately I can't come to this year either, I'm doing  'Jeep week' in  St Symphorien de Marmagne  west France . Have a gr8 time 👍  Shame you couldn't make Jeep trek this year.

@digger  Jeep trek clashed with a trip to Italy sadly.  TJ only been back on road a couple of weeks so couldnt commit to JIJ and by time I could it was sold out.  Glad to see you are doing well.  Hopefully catch up soon

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stu2985 said:

@digger  Jeep trek clashed with a trip to Italy sadly.  TJ only been back on road a couple of weeks so couldnt commit to JIJ and by time I could it was sold out.  Glad to see you are doing well.  Hopefully catch up soon

What were you doing t9 the TJ, maintenance or some upgrades?  Always interested to understand what love other TJs are receiving.

• Platinum Member
8 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Love the pizza pic!

Very good pizzas, almost as good as ''Mr Pizza''!   (pizza king of the trek)

Edited by digger
  • Like 2

• Area Representative
9 hours ago, UKTJ said:

What were you doing t9 the TJ, maintenance or some upgrades?  Always interested to understand what love other TJs are receiving.

@UKTJ  Exhaust manifold and front diff pinion bearings

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

This was our first Jeep meet and it was amazing. Great course, great people. Can't wait for the next meet.

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

@digger Phil your YJ is looking pretty awesome in those pics. Have you got the new tyres on it now? Did you go 33s ? My YJ is not looking at all happy these days I'm afraid, I just don't seem to have the time money or energy these days to get it back on the road 😕

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rfn25 said:

This was our first Jeep meet and it was amazing. Great course, great people. Can't wait for the next meet.

Jeep Summer Camp in September would be a great one to do.  I’ve never been to Walters but from what I hear it is massive with a huge range of terrain.

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
10 minutes ago, UKTJ said:

Jeep Summer Camp in September would be a great one to do.  I’ve never been to Walters but from what I hear it is massive with a huge range of terrain.

Its a great venue - you can get to anything there!

• Platinum Member

Hi Tim, thanks for that. Yep the pics are with the 33s and your wheels. My advice is to try and get it done. The effort for me is much worse at my age and health. I'm not doing any more mods I can't face the work, the 33s led to all sorts of unexpected graft. Hawkstone was first time out with my new gate spare wheel carrier. I think I could have finished it in 2/3 days 10/15 years ago but ,on and off,  I think it probably took me a week or more. Must go , off Jeeping in France soon!

Hope to see you at camp!  😃

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, digger said:

Hi Tim, thanks for that. Yep the pics are with the 33s and your wheels. My advice is to try and get it done. The effort for me is much worse at my age and health. I'm not doing any more mods I can't face the work, the 33s led to all sorts of unexpected graft. Hawkstone was first time out with my new gate spare wheel carrier. I think I could have finished it in 2/3 days 10/15 years ago but ,on and off,  I think it probably took me a week or more. Must go , off Jeeping in France soon!

Hope to see you at camp!  😃

Good grief, yes, I hadn't noticed,  those wheels look really good on it, you've transformed them, look so much better in black 👌and suit the Jeep and tyre. You are right, but the JKU needs work and the CJ is more of a priority. Easier when you've only got the one to work on. 

Have fun in France, hope to catch up soon.

Cheers. 

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Hi Guys,

We would like to thank Tony and Anita for this Great event.

Few pics taken by Hazel but please as usual ignore the dates on the photos.

DSCF0109.JPG

DSCF0110.JPG

DSCF0125.JPG

DSCF0128.JPG

DSCF0131.JPG

DSCF0134.JPG

DSCF0138.JPG

DSCF0149.JPG

DSCF0101.JPG

DSCF0102.JPG

DSCF0103.JPG

Edited by Wildjeeper62
  • Like 4

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

We would like to say a big thank you to all that attended our event last weekend. It was great to see everyone having so much fun. It was also lovely to catch up with some old Jeep friends and meet new ones too. Jeeps in the Jungle will certainly be making a reappearance in 2024. Hope to see some of the ones that couldn’t make it this year at Jeeps in the Jungle 3 😊
YouTube video and photos to follow. 

• Like 5

• Platinum Member

Yep excellent event,many thanks to you both. Sorry no pics, and I left early for a slow drive home to start repairs and getting ready for France. Finally finished last night and off today!

Look forward to seeing you at camp. Wondering which lanes you might come up with?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

Here's our photos from Jeeps in the Jungle 2, you're all welcome to share on any social media 😃

482A8898.JPG

482A8901.JPG

482A8903.JPG

482A8911.JPG

482A8912.JPG

482A8913.JPG

482A8926.JPG

482A8932.JPG

482A8937.JPG

482A8940.JPG

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Richoutthere

I do t come on here very often but love the day out, even with my little bump. Thanks for the organisation and to all the great ppl that came. Definitely want to get to more events.