Modified Jeeps UK - Jeeps In The Jungle 2, 1st-2nd July 2023 Hawkstone Park, Shropshire

TonyandAneta

• VIP Member
1 hour ago, digger said:

Hi M , I've booked the same nights as well. The only snag is you have to drive to the pub unless you are a  keen walker! The food was good though, so I will camp cook some nights and pub the other. Pub shut on Sunday. There's also a reasonable chippy not far and probably more pubs in Whitchurch.

We can get @Raakheeto drive us as she is not camping 🙂

• Haha 1

• VIP Member

Um, sounds cosy, all of us squeezed into a 2 door!! 😁   What do you think ,Raakee? 😉

Actually its not a problem for me because I will still be rationed then!  If I haven't a passenger I'll be able to take one.

Edited by digger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• VIP Member
6 hours ago, digger said:

Um, sounds cosy, all of us squeezed into a 2 door!! 😁   What do you think ,Raakee? 😉

Actually its not a problem for me because I will still be rationed then!  If I haven't a passenger I'll be able to take one.

If i make it ill have a spare few seats in back - Ive booked into a place approx 6 miles away for the fri and sat night. Moorhead B&B

• Like 3

TonyandAneta
On 20/11/2022 at 19:51, digger said:

Oh gr8, WJ , it was good fun last year so I've bought one for 2023 too.

That's great to hear Phil, we will see you there! Maybe you can get a 1st in the punch hunt this time 😃

• Like 1

TonyandAneta
On 21/11/2022 at 21:16, John said:

Tried ….

failed 😔 some crap about an add blocker 🤦‍♂️

there loss 👎

enjoy chaps ❣️

Try buying on a different device. Eventbrite doesn't seem to like some devices. Unfortunately it's the best platform for us to create events and sell tickets at the moment. Apologies.

Edited by TonyandAneta

TonyandAneta
On 20/11/2022 at 13:59, Wildjeeper62 said:

Just bought my ticket. Who else is going ?

On 21/11/2022 at 12:03, Rhoda said:

I’ve just bought a place too 🙂

CT10OKH

On 22/11/2022 at 15:10, MGomes said:

Booked - just need to book the campsite

On 22/11/2022 at 18:22, Raakhee said:

I've booked a room at Hawkstone Park. Gonna be snug as a bug there 😉

On 22/11/2022 at 20:45, doodle said:

Just booked a ticket, now there is 2x left. I am due to be working the friday,, sat and sunday but will work around that nearer the time.

See you guys all there! Really looking forward to it 😃 

There's still two tickets left if there's any Jeepers you can think of that are not active on here or any social media, don't want anyone missing out 🙃

• Like 2

• VIP Member
18 hours ago, digger said:

I can unroll my back seats and we can get 3 people into my Jeep. However surviving my questionable driving skills is at your risk 😆

• Haha 2