Modified Jeeps UK - Jeeps In The Jungle 2, 1st-2nd July 2023 Hawkstone Park, Shropshire

TonyandAneta

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, digger said:

Hi M , I've booked the same nights as well. The only snag is you have to drive to the pub unless you are a  keen walker! The food was good though, so I will camp cook some nights and pub the other. Pub shut on Sunday. There's also a reasonable chippy not far and probably more pubs in Whitchurch.

We can get @Raakheeto drive us as she is not camping 🙂

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Um, sounds cosy, all of us squeezed into a 2 door!! 😁   What do you think ,Raakee? 😉

Actually its not a problem for me because I will still be rationed then!  If I haven't a passenger I'll be able to take one.

Edited by digger
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
6 hours ago, digger said:

Um, sounds cosy, all of us squeezed into a 2 door!! 😁   What do you think ,Raakee? 😉

Actually its not a problem for me because I will still be rationed then!  If I haven't a passenger I'll be able to take one.

If i make it ill have a spare few seats in back - Ive booked into a place approx 6 miles away for the fri and sat night. Moorhead B&B

• Like 3

• Platinum Member
On 20/11/2022 at 19:51, digger said:

Oh gr8, WJ , it was good fun last year so I've bought one for 2023 too.

That's great to hear Phil, we will see you there! Maybe you can get a 1st in the punch hunt this time 😃

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
On 21/11/2022 at 21:16, John said:

Tried ….

failed 😔 some crap about an add blocker 🤦‍♂️

there loss 👎

enjoy chaps ❣️

Try buying on a different device. Eventbrite doesn't seem to like some devices. Unfortunately it's the best platform for us to create events and sell tickets at the moment. Apologies.

Edited by TonyandAneta

• Platinum Member
On 20/11/2022 at 13:59, Wildjeeper62 said:

Just bought my ticket. Who else is going ?

On 21/11/2022 at 12:03, Rhoda said:

I’ve just bought a place too 🙂

CT10OKH

On 22/11/2022 at 15:10, MGomes said:

Booked - just need to book the campsite

On 22/11/2022 at 18:22, Raakhee said:

I've booked a room at Hawkstone Park. Gonna be snug as a bug there 😉

On 22/11/2022 at 20:45, doodle said:

Just booked a ticket, now there is 2x left. I am due to be working the friday,, sat and sunday but will work around that nearer the time.

See you guys all there! Really looking forward to it 😃 

There's still two tickets left if there's any Jeepers you can think of that are not active on here or any social media, don't want anyone missing out 🙃

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
18 hours ago, digger said:

I can unroll my back seats and we can get 3 people into my Jeep. However surviving my questionable driving skills is at your risk 😆

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Just bought the last ticket 😃

Wasn’t easy though, only managed it on the third device we tried!

can’t decide on camping or not until I get clarity on whether SWMBO is coming 😂

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

Hi guys, 'Jeeps in the Jungle 2' is coming up in just over 1 month (1st - 2nd of July). We hope you are as excited as we are 😃 

Just a reminder - we have a waitlist on our website for those who didn't manage to buy tickets. Last year we've had a few tickets come available last minute, if you want to get notified sign up on the waitlist. Use the link below, click on 'Buy tickets' and you will see the 'Join waitlist' button. Once you sign up, when tickets come available you will be notified via email. 

https://www.modifiedjeeps.uk/events/event-one-6lcz9

Can't wait to see you there!

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
On 19/05/2023 at 11:00, TonyandAneta said:

Hi guys, 'Jeeps in the Jungle 2' is coming up in just over 1 month (1st - 2nd of July). We hope you are as excited as we are 😃 

Just a reminder - we have a waitlist on our website for those who didn't manage to buy tickets. Last year we've had a few tickets come available last minute, if you want to get notified sign up on the waitlist. Use the link below, click on 'Buy tickets' and you will see the 'Join waitlist' button. Once you sign up, when tickets come available you will be notified via email. 

https://www.modifiedjeeps.uk/events/event-one-6lcz9

Can't wait to see you there!

Hi @TonyandAneta, really looking forward to this.  I just wondered if you have any tim8ngs fixed as I am trying to arrange travel plans / camping.  What is the likely start time on Saturday morning and finish Sunday evening?

Thanks in advance!

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
4 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Hi @TonyandAneta, really looking forward to this.  I just wondered if you have any tim8ngs fixed as I am trying to arrange travel plans / camping.  What is the likely start time on Saturday morning and finish Sunday evening?

Thanks in advance!

Hey @UKTJ The event starts at 10am on Saturday and finishes 4pm Sunday 😀 See you there 👋

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
20 minutes ago, TonyandAneta said:

Hey @UKTJ The event starts at 10am on Saturday and finishes 4pm Sunday 😀 See you there 👋

Is it 10am start on both days?

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
2 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Is it 10am start on both days?

Yes 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

‼️CAMPING INFO‼️
Hi guys! It’s just over 3 weeks until Jeeps in the Jungle 2, we are beyond excited!

We would like to remind you the campsite for this event has to be booked separately.

We have a field reserved at Bramblewood Caravan Park. If you would like to camp please book separately by contacting the campsite directly.

Mention ‘MJUK jeep event’ whilst making your booking. Camping is available Friday night through Sunday night inclusive.

Campsite info

Bramblewood Caravan Park
Brown Moss Nature Reserve
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 4BU

£17 per night or £20 per night with electric hook up.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, TonyandAneta said:

‼️CAMPING INFO‼️
Hi guys! It’s just over 3 weeks until Jeeps in the Jungle 2, we are beyond excited!

We would like to remind you the campsite for this event has to be booked separately.

We have a field reserved at Bramblewood Caravan Park. If you would like to camp please book separately by contacting the campsite directly.

Mention ‘MJUK jeep event’ whilst making your booking. Camping is available Friday night through Sunday night inclusive.

Campsite info

Bramblewood Caravan Park
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 4BU

hehe depending on next Monday's info (regarding my Jeep issue) I'll book the site or not book the site. If I can get the Jeep on time we'll be there. We'll see. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
1 hour ago, Deniz said:

hehe depending on next Monday's info (regarding my Jeep issue) I'll book the site or not book the site. If I can get the Jeep on time we'll be there. We'll see. 

We will keep our fingers crossed for you guys! 🤞

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62
On 06/06/2023 at 14:39, TonyandAneta said:

‼️CAMPING INFO‼️

Campsite info

Bramblewood Caravan Park
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 4BU

Hi all,

I tried to access the Campsite Website from a Laptop and from my PC and for some reason "Server not found" I cannot access, bit strange.

So i found the name and number of the owners, best to give them a call if like me you can't access their site.

Contact: Steve & Sandra Coffin, 01948 665399 or 07534 175096

Edited by Wildjeeper62
mistake
  • Like 1

• Platinum Member
28 minutes ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

Hi all,

I tried to access the Campsite Website from a Laptop and from my PC and for some reason "Server not found" I cannot access, bit strange.

So i found the name and number of the owners, best to give them a call if like me you can't access their site.

Also spoke to campsite owners, very helpful.

As it happens the lease on my daughter's student house has not ended by that weekend and as less than 30 minutes away we will be using that, so not camping this time.

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
5 hours ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

Hi all,

Thanks for this 🙌 We also have Steve's email if that helps: steve.coffin@blueyonder.co.uk

Edited by TonyandAneta

• Platinum Member

All signed up for this!! Really looking forward to it! Should have the lockers fitted so can really test the KJ out!!

• Like 4

• Platinum Member

Hi ,Tony and Anita, unfortunately  I now know that I will be unable to come along on Friday. I will arrive on Sat at an unknown time so do not wait for me!  I will let Bramblewood know re Friday.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

• Like 1

Campsite all booked. Fingers crossed for my Jeep to be fixed by then! MOT fail and massively leaky diffs…..

Looking forward to it 🙂

• Sad 1

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
On 09/06/2023 at 19:09, digger said:

Hi ,Tony and Anita, unfortunately  I now know that I will be unable to come along on Friday. I will arrive on Sat at an unknown time so do not wait for me!  I will let Bramblewood know re Friday.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Thanks for letting us know Phil, we will see you on Saturday ✌️😀

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
On 09/06/2023 at 20:26, Rhoda said:

Campsite all booked. Fingers crossed for my Jeep to be fixed by then! MOT fail and massively leaky diffs…..

Looking forward to it 🙂

Crossing our fingers 🤞😀

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

For accommodation check out the Bear in Hodnet and the Castle in Bletchley..can't vouch for either but local