Wrangler spotting

Overlander21

• Platinum Member
20 hours ago, Overlander21 said:

That's cheating 🤣

There was no restrictions on who the Wranglers belonged to 😆

• Like 1

I was in Menorca over the Bank Holiday weekend.  Fair sprinkling of Jeeps spotted, indeed more than I might have expected.  But no Wranglers, all Renegades and Grand Cherokees.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
On 09/05/2023 at 15:51, UKTJ said:

I was in Menorca over the Bank Holiday weekend.  Fair sprinkling of Jeeps spotted, indeed more than I might have expected.  But no Wranglers, all Renegades and Grand Cherokees.

My daughter has lived in Ibiza for 16 years and every time I visit I am knocked out by the amount of Wranglers I see over there, not just JL's and JK's but loads of older variants. When I come back to UK and travel around it's like where did all the Wrangler go?  Fair play there are half a dozen in my local area of Kent I wave to on a regular basis.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Overlander21

It's really weird, eh?

My sister still lives in South London (I moved north of the wall 20yrs ago!) and she said they're really common down there.  But up here in the north west, I see more unicorns* than I do Wranglers 🤷‍♂️

* = well, not quite, but you get the idea

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Whitebeard

Just out for an evening stroll and spotted a dark red Rubicon parked on a drive here in sunny Worksop. Anybody on here own it?

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Overlander21

I spotted a silver JK Overland in Wigan today 😄

• Platinum Member
MynameisCarlos

Today I spotted the coolest ones so far sorry 😁, M20 Towards The Channel Tunnel,  I saw one big black Wrangler coming and I thought that is a nice jeep.....then behind was another one😯.........and then behind that two nice looking jeeps appeared the one and only grey jeep from Buzz Special vehicles making the cars around him to look tiny 😉 I assume they are going to have some fun in the meantime that I was just driving to work 😒

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
11 minutes ago, MynameisCarlos said:

Today I spotted the coolest ones so far sorry 😁, M20 Towards The Channel Tunnel,  I saw one big black Wrangler coming and I thought that is a nice jeep.....then behind was another one😯.........and then behind that two nice looking jeeps appeared the one and only grey jeep from Buzz Special vehicles making the cars around him to look tiny 😉 I assume they are going to have some fun in the meantime that I was just driving to work 😒

I love Alex's Jeep but he always makes us look tiny 20220226_105047-01.thumb.jpeg.54d3fd5fae01862599b2db856030181f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member

i arrived in Istanbul 3 days ago for 2 months work, not seen any wranglers so far, but lots of WG GC's, not sure why this is, also saw a Renegade today on the way to work. 

• Like 2