Slindon 4x4 - Saturday 2nd April 2022

JimC

• Platinum Member

Slindon 4x4 Saturday 2nd April 2022

We are happy to announce that we will be returning to the popular Slindon 4x4 off-road site for Jeep Owners Club Members. New to off road? 4x4 tuition included.

Schedule

Friday Camping at Slindon Safari

Saturday

9:30am arrive and check in 

10:00am briefing

10:30 4x4 tuition

12:15 Lunch Break

16:00 Site Closes

Caterer onsite with Tea, Coffee, Burgers and Baps available to purchase.

The Slindon 4x4 site will be exclusively for Jeep Owners Club Members.

Sorry no other makes of vehicles will be permitted to attend the event and use the facilities. Only Jeeps.

Tickets and prices 
VIP Members - £27 Booking opens 20th February 2022
Gold Members - £32 Booking opens 26th February 2022
Silver Members - £37 Booking opens 27th February 2022

Directions

Slindon Safari 4x4 Driving Centre

Shellbridge Road

Arundel BN18 0NB

Situated on north side of A27 between Arundel and Fontwell West Sussex Nearly opposite Stakis Hotel turning

50.860468, -0.619861

Important Information

Pets are allowed to be brought if you would like. If you let them out of the vehicle they must be on a lead / restrained at all times. Any mess they leave must be cleared up, and removed from the site for disposal. NO EXCEPTIONS. These are requests from the site owners. Failure to adhere to this polite request will result in you being ejected from the site immediately.

LPG vehicles are permitted to use the site. Any tanks that are mounted externally must be protected from being damaged and potential leakage. Failure to comply will result in the vehicle not being able to go off roading at the site. Any internally mounted tank must be secure at all times. This is a condition of LPG vehicles using the site by the owners

A chemical Portaloo is on site. I am assured it will be clean. If not please inform one of us immediately

ANY complaints that you may have during the day we would kindly ask that you tell us while at the event so that they can be dealt with.

Road Legal Jeeps only please, if you bring a Jeep on a trailer please bring proof of insurance and an MOT certificate if required for the Jeep. It will be at the discretion of the Jeep Owners Club whether or not to allow Jeeps arriving on trailers to be used at events.

CB Channel 5 (UK)

JOC Team 

Jim Olexa

Jules

Neal

Chrisby

JOC Attendees  

1. Caroline12
  2. Raakhee
  3. MGomes
  4. Matt the sign
  5. Mike WK2 
  6. TerryM
  7. Otruk
  8. 46stm
  9. Christian Hawker
  10. Digger
  11. Black box Jeep
  12. UKTJ
  13. CarlosRojas
  14. Spookie the aardvark
  15. Cameron
  16. RicksterUKWK
  17. DanD93
  18. SNL
  19. Roger Scott
  20. Windowlicker 
  21. Rob Lake 
  22. Tim_DS
  23. John Asbury 
  24. Razer1952
  25. Marcus Durand
  26. Trisha_P
  27. Clint 
  28. Deniz
  29. Matthew
  30. OliviA
  31. XMFjeep
  32. Ajay Thomas
  33. James R
  34. benek-36
  35. Slammedeluxe

Camping

1. MikeWK2

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, JimC said:

Slindon 4x4 Saturday 2nd April 2022

We are happy to announce that we will be returning to the popular Slindon 4x4 off-road site for Jeep Owners Club Members. New to off road? 4x4 tuition included.

Schedule

9:30am arrive and check in 

10:00am briefing

10:30 4x4 tuition

12:15 Lunch Break

16:00 Site Closes

Caterer onsite with Tea, Coffee, Burgers and Baps available to purchase.

The Slindon 4x4 site will be exclusively for Jeep Owners Club Members.

Sorry no other makes of vehicles will be permitted to attend the event and use the facilities. Only Jeeps.

Tickets and prices 
VIP Members - £27 Booking opens 20th February 2022
Gold Members - £32 Booking opens 26th February 2022
Silver Members - £37 Booking opens 27th February 2022

Directions

Slindon Safari 4x4 Driving Centre

Shellbridge Road

Arundel BN18 0NB

Situated on north side of A27 between Arundel and Fontwell West Sussex Nearly opposite Stakis Hotel turning

50.860468, -0.619861

Important Information

Pets are allowed to be brought if you would like. If you let them out of the vehicle they must be on a lead / restrained at all times. Any mess they leave must be cleared up, and removed from the site for disposal. NO EXCEPTIONS. These are requests from the site owners. Failure to adhere to this polite request will result in you being ejected from the site immediately.

LPG vehicles are permitted to use the site. Any tanks that are mounted externally must be protected from being damaged and potential leakage. Failure to comply will result in the vehicle not being able to go off roading at the site. Any internally mounted tank must be secure at all times. This is a condition of LPG vehicles using the site by the owners

A chemical Portaloo is on site. I am assured it will be clean. If not please inform one of us immediately

ANY complaints that you may have during the day we would kindly ask that you tell us while at the event so that they can be dealt with.

Road Legal Jeeps only please, if you bring a Jeep on a trailer please bring proof of insurance and an MOT certificate if required for the Jeep. It will be at the discretion of the Jeep Owners Club whether or not to allow Jeeps arriving on trailers to be used at events.

CB Channel 5 (UK)

JOC Team 

Jim Olexa

Jules

Neal

JimC

Chrisby

JOC Attendees  

All booked and ready to go!

• Like 3

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Have to wait till the 27th to book mine but still going to be there 👍👍👍

• Like 4

• Platinum Member
eastbournesmiths

As soon as Gold booking goes live I will be signing up. Looking forward to it!

• Like 4

• Platinum Member
Jeepinwithgeorgie

Ah if only it was a Sunday..  won't be able to make it due to working Saturdays. Hope you all have a great time though! 

• Sad 2

• Platinum Member
23 minutes ago, Jeepinwithgeorgie said:

Ah if only it was a Sunday..  won't be able to make it due to working Saturdays. Hope you all have a great time though! 

Can someone not cover for you?

• Platinum Member
Jeepinwithgeorgie
8 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

Can someone not cover for you?

I can only take 6 Saturdays off a year so need to be picky with the ones I do take off, I'm saving a Saturday for summer camp though!

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Hi, I've just sent reply to moderator because I was having difficulty booking for this event (I'm a Silver member). Assuming this can be sorted can you say if I can buy a second ticket for another adult (my son) and would they be entitled to drive my jeep? Would they entitled to tuition? also could we bring a child (age 7)?

Thanks

Steve L

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, SNL said:

Hi, I've just sent reply to moderator because I was having difficulty booking for this event (I'm a Silver member). Assuming this can be sorted can you say if I can buy a second ticket for another adult (my son) and would they be entitled to drive my jeep? Would they entitled to tuition? also could we bring a child (age 7)?

Thanks

Steve L

Hi @SNL

Silver members will be able to book from the 27th February. Paid membership get first priority.

The price is per Jeep. So no need to purchase separately if everyone arrives in 1 Jeep.

Yes, you can register your son to drive at reception. 

Yes, you can bring along children.

Hope that helps.

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
15 hours ago, SNL said:

Thanks

Steve L

Hi Steve 

We have a great 4x4 instructor joining us on the day (Terry) and you only need one ticket for you and your occupants.  Drivers need to sign in on the day.

Tuition is included and should start around 10:30.

Watch the forum for the release of tickets by membership level. Look forward to seeing you there! 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Black_box_jeep

Can’t seem to find a booking option, is it in the JOC shop or linked via this page?

• Platinum Member
1 minute ago, Black_box_jeep said:

Can’t seem to find a booking option, is it in the JOC shop or linked via this page?

Booking now open for Gold members - 

• Like 1