• Yes I would definitely attend
    • Can't make it
  2. 2. If yes I can attend

• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Hi Terry, your include in the display pass, all you need to do is by a second adult ticket at the same time which i think will be half price if booked at the same time.ย 

Hope that helps.ย 

Brilliant, many thanks.

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62
On 15/05/2022 at 19:23, UKTJ said:

Love the colour, is that original?

No it used to be black. I had it Raptored last year. Don't ask me what the colour is called I can't remember but I picked it from a Chrysler colour chart.

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62
11 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Hi Terry, your include in the display pass, all you need to do is by a second adult ticket at the same time which i think will be half price if booked at the same time.ย 

Hope that helps.ย 

Hi,

ย 

Are you sure the driver is included with the vehicle? I understood that was ยฃ10 for vehicle on display and ยฃ10 per person. So for my Jeep + 1 passenger and me I paid ยฃ30. Let me know if I am wrong and I will claim ยฃ10 back if I can.

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
45 minutes ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

Hi,

ย 

Are you sure the driver is included with the vehicle? I understood that was ยฃ10 for vehicle on display and ยฃ10 per person. So for my Jeep + 1 passenger and me I paid ยฃ30. Let me know if I am wrong and I will claim ยฃ10 back if I can.

Brands Hatch will transform into a mini โ€˜U-S of Aโ€™ on the weekend of 11-12 June with American SpeedFest 9, and owners of American cars and motorcycles are invited to display their machines.

SpeedFestโ€™s colossal American vehicle display is one of the key attractions at the event, with huge numbers of car and bike owners turning out in many different variations of American machines - from classics through to brand new models.

Successful applicants will receive:

50% off vehicle display pass (admits driver), plus 50% off for 1 x passenger admission (the discounted passenger ticket is only available when purchased at same time as the vehicle display pass)

1 x vehicle display pass allowing your vehicle into a designated display area inside the venue

Opportunity to take part in parade laps around the circuitย 

Please note: the early bird offer is not applicable to display vehicle bookings.

https://www.displaymyvehicle.com/shows/2022/speedfest

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 hour ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

Hi,

ย 

Just checked my display ticket fir Speedfest - ยฃ20 for vehicle and driver so i am guessing the extra ยฃ10 you paid is for the passenger including the 50% passenger discount ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

22 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Just checked my display ticket fir Speedfest - ยฃ20 for vehicle and driver so i am guessing the extra ยฃ10 you paid is for the passenger including the 50% passenger discount ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Presume you are on a weekend ticket.ย  Think @Wildjeeper62ย is only doing Saturday, so should be lessI guess.

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
2 minutes ago, UKTJ said:

Presume you are on a weekend ticket.ย  Think @Wildjeeper62ย is only doing Saturday, so should be lessI guess.

Yes i am doing the whole weekend, not sure if there is a price adjustment just for one day ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Platinum Member

The Display ticket includes the driver. I know its confusing as I also thought I needed to buy a ticket for myself. If its just you @Wildjeeper62ย attending then you just need the display pass

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62
On 22/05/2022 at 10:30, Raakhee said:

The Display ticket includes the driver. I know its confusing as I also thought I needed to buy a ticket for myself. If its just you @Wildjeeper62ย attending then you just need the display pass

Hi Raakhee,

ย 

It will be me and one passenger for Saturday only so I should have paid only ยฃ20 then. I don't know if they will refund me the extra ยฃ10 I paid for nothing.

• Platinum Member
19 minutes ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

Hi Raakhee,

ย 

It will be me and one passenger for Saturday only so I should have paid only ยฃ20 then. I don't know if they will refund me the extra ยฃ10 I paid for nothing.

Contact MSV and explain the situation. No reason for them not to refund you

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62
On 23/05/2022 at 21:41, Raakhee said:

I emailed them and they said they have cancelled that extra ticket and refunded me. It could take up to 15 days before the money goes back to my account but I take their word for it.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62
On 23/05/2022 at 21:41, Raakhee said:

All good I got my refund today. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 3

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
32 minutes ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

All good I got my refund today. ๐Ÿ˜€

Fantastic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Indigo jeep
On 07/04/2022 at 13:23, Parky 4x4 said:

hey guys all booked for sat so looking forward to seeing you all there๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

IMG_20211013_155600_839.jpg

IMG_20211124_124945_670.jpg

Shame I'll miss your fantastic zj this year as am only coming up on the Sunday, the only good thing is I think I'll be the only zj on the stand that day. And won't be outdone by your beast of a jeepย ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Indigo jeep
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Member

Sorry I can't make it this year, still recovering from some treatments.

ย 

In case you have not seen here is the stand location.

ย 

B5ADE7EF-2019-4C23-B82F-95190845BCB7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

• Platinum Member
On 07/04/2022 at 12:58, Parky 4x4 said:

yes was a 4.0 but I brought it from usa already stroked to 4.7 288 cubic but then installed a Eaton m90 supercharger of a Pontiac thunderbird, with bbk headers, throttle body, custom exhaust with custom induction, 42lb injectors and new computer to controll it all, so originally she was 196bhp now she's 500bhp and iv just added a water meth system but that needs to be tuned so when that's done another 70 give or take, if you check out new comer racing Keith he's a great engine builder for the 4.0 he's got them 700bhp really nice bloke helped me loads, or my engine is obviously forged internals as well as head, but there's always something to fix or change, it's a jeep ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Nice - will check him out cheers- Nice Jeepย 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
3 hours ago, Volant165 said:

Sorry I can't make it this year, still recovering from some treatments.

ย 

In case you have not seen here is the stand location.

ย 

B5ADE7EF-2019-4C23-B82F-95190845BCB7.jpeg

Take care of yourself Jim recovering is the most importent thing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 7

• Platinum Member
Jeepinwithgeorgie

Hi guys.. looking forward to this weekend!ย 

ย 

Does any one know if there's a cut off time to get onto the camp site Friday?ย 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
4 minutes ago, Jeepinwithgeorgie said:

Hi guys.. looking forward to this weekend!ย 

ย 

Does any one know if there's a cut off time to get onto the camp site Friday?ย 

Don't think there is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ we can save you a camping space if you want ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Really looking forward to the weekend as well ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Platinum Member
Jeepinwithgeorgie
12 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Don't think there is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ we can save you a camping space if you want ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Really looking forward to the weekend as well ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ah brilliant. We will be getting there in the afternoon I thinkย  the other 2 jeeps will be arriving through the late afternoon/evening ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
18 minutes ago, Jeepinwithgeorgie said:

Ah brilliant. We will be getting there in the afternoon I thinkย  the other 2 jeeps will be arriving through the late afternoon/evening ๐Ÿ˜€ย 

Awesomeness ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜how many camping spaces do you need ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Platinum Member
Jeepinwithgeorgie
2 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Awesomeness ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜how many camping spaces do you need ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

It'll be 3 spots altogether.ย 

ย 

Is everyone leaving the jeeps on stand all weekend is that what happens? Rather than bringing it back to camp each day?

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 minute ago, Jeepinwithgeorgie said:

It'll be 3 spots altogether.ย 

ย 

Is everyone leaving the jeeps on stand all weekend is that what happens? Rather than bringing it back to camp each day?

No the jeeps go backwards and forwards between the campsite and display area so at the end of the day your Jeep goes back to your campsite. The cars are parked up next to your tent ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, spookie the aardvark said:

No the jeeps go backwards and forwards between the campsite and display area so at the end of the day your Jeep goes back to your campsite. The cars are parked up next to your tent ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@Jeepinwithgeorgie I think you can leave your Jeep at the Display site.ย 

See point 3

Screenshot_20220606-194804_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Edited by Raakhee
  • Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
9 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

@Jeepinwithgeorgie I think you can leave your Jeep at the Display site.ย 

See point 3

Screenshot_20220606-194804_Yahoo Mail.jpg

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Thanks Raakheeย