• Yes I would definitely attend
    • Can't make it
  2. 2. If yes I can attend

• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Parky 4x4 said:

hi hoping to join you guys on Sat, but all depends on a couple of things, great to see other models joining the stand😀👍

IMG_20211203_143023_583.jpg

IMG_20211224_161321_711.jpg

Oh that is properly outrageous 😋

Sadly, if I can get there at all it will only be on the Sunday so won't get to see it.

• Platinum Member

it's a 4.7 stroker straight six with a Eaton supercharger, and it's a 1998 jeep grand Cherokee zj 😀

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
13 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Oh that is properly outrageous 😋

Sadly, if I can get there at all it will only be on the Sunday so won't get to see it.

sorry bd i went sunday last year but can only do sat this year

• Platinum Member
15 hours ago, digger said:

I love your ZJ, especially the blower!!!!

Do you need any bits,I saw one being broken recently?

thanks bd, actually not long had it rebuilt with all new parts, passed out when I got the bill😂😂 it's amazing how much more power and boost I get now since it's being done

• Platinum Member
On 23/01/2022 at 18:10, Raakhee said:

You can count me in 100%. I loved it last year. 

I wonder if I'l be followed by a great big yellow duck??😂😂

• Haha 3

• Platinum Member
14 hours ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Hope you can make it be good to see you again, my WG hasn't been put to shame since last Speedfest 👍👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂

well I'l try not to😉👍👍 be great to see you again bd good laugh last time dispite the weather, mind you there's being a couple of changes to the beast😉😉 but be really good if I can make it should no in a couple of days👍👍😁😁

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, Parky 4x4 said:

it's a 4.7 stroker straight six with a Eaton supercharger, and it's a 1998 jeep grand Cherokee zj 😀

That’s quite an engine, what was it originally 4.0L, 6 cyl, naturally aspirated, presumably petrol. 
what was your power before and after stroker-ing it. I do love a good engine 😊

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
23 hours ago, Caroline12 said:

That’s quite an engine, what was it originally 4.0L, 6 cyl, naturally aspirated, presumably petrol. 
what was your power before and after stroker-ing it. I do love a good engine 😊

yes was a 4.0 but I brought it from usa already stroked to 4.7 288 cubic but then installed a Eaton m90 supercharger of a Pontiac thunderbird, with bbk headers, throttle body, custom exhaust with custom induction, 42lb injectors and new computer to controll it all, so originally she was 196bhp now she's 500bhp and iv just added a water meth system but that needs to be tuned so when that's done another 70 give or take, if you check out new comer racing Keith he's a great engine builder for the 4.0 he's got them 700bhp really nice bloke helped me loads, or my engine is obviously forged internals as well as head, but there's always something to fix or change, it's a jeep 😁👍

• Like 4

• Platinum Member

hey guys all booked for sat so looking forward to seeing you all there😁😁👍

IMG_20211013_155600_839.jpg

IMG_20211124_124945_670.jpg

• Like 5

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, Parky 4x4 said:

I'm bringing the duck 🦆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
6 hours ago, Parky 4x4 said:

Fantastic news see you there 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
56 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

I'm bringing the duck 🦆😆

😆😆😆😆"that bloody duck" gets an outing for his birthday 😂😂😂😂

The return of Speedfest Duckie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 4

• Platinum Member
On 07/04/2022 at 12:58, Parky 4x4 said:

iv just added a water meth system

I have no idea what this is, sounds like a drug making lab ????? 😆😆😆😆😆 I will be very interested in learning more from you on the day about your engine 😁😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I am out on Saturday evening, and it is an early start to get there for Sunday morning.  Nonetheless I think I will go for it.  I have been speaking to my mother-in-law's 'gentleman caller' (seems wrong to call a man in his 70s a boyfriend 😁) who has shown interest in coming with me.  Before confirming I was looking for something that gives a bit more detail of what is happening on Sunday.  For those that have been before is it generally wandering time in the morning and mainly racing in the afternoon?  Somebody also mentioned some fort of parade around the circuit, is that Saturday, Sunday or both?  Any insights much appreciated.

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, UKTJ said:

I am out on Saturday evening, and it is an early start to get there for Sunday morning.  Nonetheless I think I will go for it.  I have been speaking to my mother-in-law's 'gentleman caller' (seems wrong to call a man in his 70s a boyfriend 😁) who has shown interest in coming with me.  Before confirming I was looking for something that gives a bit more detail of what is happening on Sunday.  For those that have been before is it generally wandering time in the morning and mainly racing in the afternoon?  Somebody also mentioned some fort of parade around the circuit, is that Saturday, Sunday or both?  Any insights much appreciated.

Where we have the JOC stand you will get excellent viewing off the track. JOC display vehicles get early entry so we can park up and mark out territory around the track which is about 10m for the track. Our stand is by the pit entrance and at the rear of the starting grid so it is a good spot. Parade around the circuit is on the Sunday and is good fun.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member

Our stand for the previous years has been on the Brabham Straight, right opposite the paddocks. Waiting on confirmation from Brands Hatch that we have our usual spot.
One benefit of displaying your Jeep on the JOC stand is that you can pack your chairs, tables and food and you only have to carry it a few meters to get a great view point to watch the racing.
Downside (or plus side) is that the noice from the cars is very loud.

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

I can't do the Sunday as I will be working but Brands Hatch is only 1 hour Drive for me so I sent my Application to MSV for the Saturday only.

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

My application has been accepted so we will be there on the Saturday.

Do you guys have any idea of the time they will let us out on the Saturday evening?

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Great news 👍👍👍👍👍 what jeep you bringing? Think exit time may be about 1700 but don't quote me 😆😆😆😆😆

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
27 minutes ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

My little JK 2 Doors.

Passenger side.jpg

Cool 😁😁😁😁😁😁

I am only just getting around to paying for Speedfest.  I must have spent too much time in the sun today as I am a bit confused and wondered if somebody could guide me.  I am bringing another person with me and I can't work out what I need to buy.  Am I, as the driver, included in the vehicle display pass, and I just need to buy one adult ticket or do I need two adult tickets in addition to the display pass?

Thanks in advance.

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Hi Terry, your include in the display pass, all you need to do is by a second adult ticket at the same time which i think will be half price if booked at the same time. 

Hope that helps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1