2. 2. If yes I can attend

• Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Both

This poll is closed to new votes

• Platinum Member
1 minute ago, UKTJ said:

Is it a camp over type event?

Each year that we have attended some members do opt for camping the weekend. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
Jeepinwithgeorgie

Oooo yes!!! Never been before definately up for this.. falls on my birthday weekend too 🥳

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Member
23 minutes ago, Jeepinwithgeorgie said:

Oooo yes!!! Never been before definately up for this.. falls on my birthday weekend too 🥳

Beers on you then 😂

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Had a look at the website, looks really good.  Can't make a 100% committment to attend, but defijitely very interested.

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
21 minutes ago, Rob R said:

Looks awesome, will probably be bringing my 5 year old son, he loves monster trucks!

It is an awesome weekend for everyone, went last year and had a fantstic time so going again this year 😎😎

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Just got the email, MSV are being very quick this year, Aardvark has been approved 🎉🎊😁. Weekend display ticket and camping all paid for 😃😀😀😀

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
17 hours ago, Raakhee said:

You can count me in 100%. I loved it last year. 

That would make Ducky one year old 🎉🎉🎂🍰

He has to make an appearance for his birthday and another trip round Brands Hatch to celebrate 🤣🤣🤣🐣🐣🐣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
Just now, spookie the aardvark said:

That would make Ducky one year old 🎉🎉🎂🍰

He has to make an appearance for his birthday and another trip round Brands Hatch to celebrate 🤣🤣🤣🐣🐣🐣

I think this should be a requirement - you sure you don't want to camp with us @Raakhee??

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
1 minute ago, MGomes said:

I think this should be a requirement - you sure you don't want to camp with us @Raakhee??

🤣🤣🤣

@Raakhee you have to do it, come and camp with the Rednecks 🤠🤠🤠🤠

• Platinum Member
17 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Just got the email, MSV are being very quick this year, Aardvark has been approved 🎉🎊😁. Weekend display ticket and camping all paid for 😃😀😀😀

Is this a JOC event? Not sure how we buy tickets, are the Jeeps on display as a club or individual? 

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
Just now, Rob R said:

Is this a JOC event? Not sure how we buy tickets, are the Jeeps on display as a club or individual? 

Hi Rob, this isn't A JOC organised event but we do attend as a club 👍👍

you need to go here. Towards the bottom of the page is a link "CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW FOR SPEEDFEST 9". Follow the link

If it's the first time you have attended Speedfest you need to set up an accout with a discription and photo of your Jeep, MSV look at the details and make sure it's American.

MSV then send you an email if its approved and then time to get the wallet out 🤣🤣

Sounds a bit long winded but it isn't and for following years the account can be used again 👍

• Platinum Member
19 minutes ago, Rob R said:

If you want to display on our club stand, follow as mentioned below with that link. Tickets and MANY rules are MSV, the operating company of Brands Hatch. Payment is direct to them to.

We have 20 spaces allowed which allow you to drive into the venue and have reserved parking on the JOC stand. As always, first come first serve. 

The poll here was to gauge interest and it would seem that the level is good so we will keep the allotment of tickets.

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
9 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

If you want to display on our club stand, follow as mentioned below with that link. Tickets and MANY rules are MSV, the operating company of Brands Hatch. Payment is direct to them to.

We have 20 spaces allowed which allow you to drive into the venue and have reserved parking on the JOC stand. As always, first come first serve. 

The poll here was to gauge interest and it would seem that the level is good so we will keep the allotment of tickets.

Thanks for clearing up the bits I missed Jim 👍👍👍😎

• Platinum Member

Thanks guys for all the above info, really helpful. I've registered and awaiting feedback from MSV on the Jeep.

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
4 minutes ago, Rob R said:

Thanks guys for all the above info, really helpful. I've registered and awaiting feedback from MSV on the Jeep.

Your very welcome

Shouldn't be any problems as it's a Jeep👍👍👍