Restore my Grand Cherokee

Nicholas Lavin

• Platinum Member
Nicholas Lavin
5 hours ago, digger said:

I think your ZJ is going to be gr8!

I've been thinking of changing my WK but am not keen on all the tech in new cars which I have to pay for ,even when I don't want it all.

Thank you Mr Digger, to be fair it is a great car, not sure about the later Grands. As you say new tech is more than you need, I find myself these days preferring the old classics!😁

• Platinum Member
Nicholas Lavin

Well chaps, nearly there! Prob about 100 hours in so far, ready to start her up...but...back to work soon in Sweden so project going on ice.

Few pics now she's polished, very pleased that this Jeep has lasted without serious injury!😆 Sorry pics look like a repeat, until I move her out I cant get better angles for shots!🌶🌶💥

20210418_134222.jpg

20210418_134148.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Nicholas Lavin
49 minutes ago, Nicholas Lavin said:

Well chaps, nearly there! Prob about 100 hours in so far, ready to start her up...but...back to work soon in Sweden so project going on ice.

Few pics now she's polished, very pleased that this Jeep has lasted without serious injury!😆 Sorry pics look like a repeat, until I move her out I cant get better angles for shots!🌶🌶💥

20210418_134222.jpg

20210418_134148.jpg

Forgot to mention the front bumper which isn't coming up as i'd like...any tips? I'm using Autoglym bumper care for the plastics, rear and side trims are ok with that stuff👍

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
3 hours ago, Nicholas Lavin said:

20210418_134222.jpg

20210418_134148.jpg

The Jeep is looking awesome, lots of time well spent 👍:rsz_img16:

• Platinum Member
Nicholas Lavin
47 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

The Jeep is looking awesome, lots of time well spent 👍:rsz_img16:

Thank you Mr Aardvark, kind words as always!👊

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Nicholas Lavin

Last pic, i'm off!🤣 Back to work in Sweden so Jeep on hold until later in the summer, nearly had it driving but hopefully next time! Would like to chat Jeeps if anyone would like to friend request me on fb, cant seem to message people on here so would welcome some new friends!🤩Stay safe all, thanks for your comments!👍

20210423_121243.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Will look forward to the Summer updates ( btw you need to pay for gold membership to use the forum personal messenger)

• Platinum Member
Nicholas Lavin
9 hours ago, TimC said:

Will look forward to the Summer updates ( btw you need to pay for gold membership to use the forum personal messenger)

Ok Tim will look into that, I just went for the basic membership to get up and running👍Jeep now in a good position compared to how she was in March, the next round should be easy🙂

• Like 1