Jeep Owners Club M.O.D D1 Bagshot Training area Saturday 19th July STILL SPACE!

stewart

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• mark

• Arno

• Chrisby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

I be at clackets about 8 30 Arno 

Any one else

Terry

Ok Terry, will be there 830-845

• Platinum Member

My XJ is ready, won't be able to camp and may not get there until mid morning / lunch as have to go into work first

All loaded up, See you all around 11am :great:

We're stopping at Asda on route, if anyone needs anything send me a message and I'll pick it up while we're there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure Dunc to be honest, I presume that the only hard and fast timings are for the tuition courses ?

Earliest I can leave is 8.30 as I've got to be here to let in some builders, who are doing done work while we're away.  :icon_e_confused:

• Platinum Member

What CB channel is everyone on tomorrow. I will have mine on when I leave to see who's about. See you all tomorrow.  :mdr:

Typically channel 33 I believe, although I'm often wrong as my wife will confirm :rolf:

• Platinum Member

Typically channel 33 I believe, although I'm often wrong as my wife will confirm :rolf:

Found that channel 5 is much better, 33 is not as great over distances, then again we only at Bagshot, no real distance really ...

I'm just going on what was used last time on Salisbury trip,    I thought it must be something to do with J33P :rolf:

• Platinum Member

Could do Oxford services at jct 8 M40 ? Just after 10 am ....

Is there any one else meeting us there or just the 2 of us?

• Platinum Member

Really , ideally earlier is better 9 or 10 o'clock as John from the BLORC tends to muster drivers and lay down a few ground rules

, also gives phone numbers of people to contact if you have a problem on the site wich might require a marshall or a medic , If you cant make it early such is life , not the end of the world , as you drive on to the site you will probably see a gazebo under or near an electric pylon , that is the BLORC tent where ideally you should let them know of your arrival but I suspect there will be someone on the gate who will be giving directions and maybe scrutineer your vehicle  ,

BATTERIES MUST BE SECURE AND HEAVY OBJECTS I.E FARM JACKS , TIED DOWN IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN THE CAR WHILST YOU ARE ON THE COURSES. :great:

Thanks for the info  Mark will be there as early as possible :great:

• Platinum Member

Got up at 4 am was at work by 5 am. Did everything I needed so on my way