Jeep Owners Club Summer Camp 2018 26th - 29th July Return To Bala - Book Now

stewart

• Administrators
11 hours ago, TiffTaffToff said:

Hi Stewart, a silly question but we’ve paid for the 4 days, does that include camping overnight on the Sunday or do we need to book an extra night with the campsite direct.... Thanks, Richard and Heather

Hi yes please book the extra night directly with the campsite ! We will be staying also Sunday night. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Volant165

• digger

• TimC

• Platinum Member
4 hours ago, TiffTaffToff said:

Hi Stewart, a silly question but we’ve paid for the 4 days, does that include camping overnight on the Sunday or do we need to book an extra night with the campsite direct.... Thanks, Richard and Heather

Hi Guys,

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights are included in the package.  Please book any extra nights direct with the campsite.

Guest razer1956

Hi Stewart just to confirm my brother razer1952 and myself razer1956 have booked for the full 4 days, last night.  Cheers Derek

• Platinum Member

Advance Discount tickets and the BBQ Tickets have ended.

Thanks to everyone and see you there!

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, razer1956 said:

Hi Stewart just to confirm my brother razer1952 and myself razer1956 have booked for the full 4 days, last night.  Cheers Derek

Thanks Derek. Got you guys on the lists. ?

• Platinum Member
fluiddmotion

Are there requirements for recovery points for the weekend, the reason I ask is I have a choice of which Jeep to bring, 

WK with 2" lift, but only a towbar and standard recovery hope at the front and a XJ with 4" lift and recovery points back and front, but has a couple of little issues I would need to sort for the weekend as its a 4 hour drive for me.

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, fluiddmotion said:

Are there requirements for recovery points for the weekend, the reason I ask is I have a choice of which Jeep to bring, 

WK with 2" lift, but only a towbar and standard recovery hope at the front and a XJ with 4" lift and recovery points back and front, but has a couple of little issues I would need to sort for the weekend as its a 4 hour drive for me.

Either one you bring we will sort you out.

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

please check the road sataus when heaing to Bala. There may be a detour in place at Penybontfawr B4396 and if so, fork to the left and head for Lake Efyrnwy. 

Waze seems to be working best. 

• Guest locked this topic
  • stewart unpinned this topic