Aldermaston 6th November 2022

Volant165

2 hours ago, Raakhee said:

You will need to be arriving between 9:30 and 10:00. For security reasons the gates will be locked. @neal can confirm this.

@maxsaf due to the site boarding on MoD/AWE land, we have to close the site for access from 10, otherwise we will get a visit for the MoD Police 

• Like 1

So if something goes wrong on route  … is it best to turn around & go home rather then turn up late & not be able to get on site ? Or hide up the rd & ring a number for some one to let us in ? 

42 minutes ago, John said:

So if something goes wrong on route  … is it best to turn around & go home rather then turn up late & not be able to get on site ? Or hide up the rd & ring a number for some one to let us in ? 

Hide and contact me and I will come let you in. The gate is set back, so you might be able to wait there if it’s only one of you.

I have added a number for the day to the first post in the thread.

But this is for exceptional circumstances, as we will be aiming to do all site briefing etc to the group on mass

• Like 3

I am only half joking when I say this.  Would it be good if people wear a sticker with their forum name and real name on? 😂  Personally I find it frustrating not to be able to work out who everyone is from the forum.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, UKTJ said:

I am only half joking when I say this.  Would it be good if people wear a sticker with their forum name and real name on? 😂  Personally I find it frustrating not to be able to work out who everyone is from the forum.

I can do that 😄

• Platinum Member
Black_box_jeep
2 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Too incriminating! 😂

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Just saying….. 🤣

DEEDC142-692B-429A-9F89-F300B05EEBB2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Member
4 hours ago, UKTJ said:

But Terry don't you love playing Jeep Bingo 😁

20220630_091133.thumb.jpg.9e16841c3ae732c47a4223b6608d7ecd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Member
13 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Yeah, but you'll all go and stand by somebody else's Jeep, just to confuse me 😂

haha, valid point. 

well we are Chris (me typing this message) and Amber. We will be the ones also looking like we don’t know anyone lol. This will be our second official Jeep event so still unfamiliar with most of the club. 

see you soon!

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Thinking about it, I don't think I need one, just look for the weird old git with a YJ!!!

Edited by digger
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Member

I’m really gutted I didn’t look and plan to come along to this. Looks like a lot of you had a lot of fun today. Very jealous.

• Platinum Member
15 hours ago, Cameron said:

Thanks for an absolutely great day again!!!

IMG_9048.JPG

IMG_9206.JPG

IMG_9157.JPG

IMG_8982.JPG

IMG_8986.JPG

IMG_8962.JPG

IMG_9001.JPG

IMG_9093.JPG

IMG_9119.JPG

IMG_9129.JPG

IMG_9131.JPG

Fabulous photos! 

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
On 05/11/2022 at 11:00, UKTJ said:

... 🙂

IMG_1515.thumb.JPG.1dc73bac45eb23b591a96bcc227c2144.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Platinum Member
On 06/11/2022 at 06:25, Chris85 said:

haha, valid point. 

well we are Chris (me typing this message) and Amber. We will be the ones also looking like we don’t know anyone lol. This will be our second official Jeep event so still unfamiliar with most of the club. 

see you soon!

Welcome, as still a newbie I can only confirm how welcoming this whle bunch are - very patient with your questions as well if you are, like I was (still "ish") new to the Jeep world and off-roading

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Cracking day out!

I must gather my thoughts and put some content here - my beautiful assistant spent most of her non-driving time out of the car taking pics and videos, more than likely closer to the end of the week will add something

• Like 2