Whitecliff Quarry Colford Gloucestshire 2022 Edition

Volant165

• Platinum Member

TICKETS ON SALE!

Whitecliff Quarry Colford Gloucestshire - 1st of October 2022

This event is again being organised by our JOC Area Rep John. (many thanks John!)

The has been one of our favourite sites over the years and is used as a training facility. It's a small 40 acre site but does have interesting technical bits on several elevations and amazing backdrops if you recall all of the photos from our previous visits.

It's an ideal site for newbies to learn their vehicles & to learn different off road techniques.

There is a portaloo on site but please bring your own lunch/drinks.

This is not a normal event as SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED!! Tickets are £40.

VIP members will get first access, then Gold followed by Silver. 

9:30am check in

10am briefing 

4:30 site closes

Whitecliff Quarry

Whitecliff

Coleford

GL16 8NB,

United Kingdom

How to find the site:

Approximately twenty miles from Bristol and six miles from Monmouth near the town of Coleford.

From the North M5/M50/A40 towards Monmouth and then Coleford. From the South M5 to junction 15/M48 over the Old Severn Bridge crossing. From London take the M4 to junction 21/M48 over the Old Severn Bridge crossing. Follow signs to the Forest Of Dean and Coleford.

In Coleford centre (the clock tower) follow the road marked to Newland for 0.6 miles. Turn right into Whitecliff Quarry. Customer car parking area is on the right on a gravelled area. Leave your car there & walk a few yards up the drive where you will find our schoolroom in the building on the left.

http://whitecliff4x4.co.uk/about/ is a link to the site. 

whitcliffe3.jpgJOC Group.jpg

JOC Team

• John
  • Mr & Mrs Volant

Attendees:

1. doodle
  2. UKTJ
  3. Njs88
  4. TjSimon97
  5. MynameisCarlos
  6. John Asbury 
  7. Dannyhawk
  8. Trisha_P
  9. 505yak 
  10. Steve and the Morrigan
  11. Digger
  12. Chris Roberts
  13. Big Jim
  14. Richoutthere
  15. jerryg
  16. TR15BEN
  17. CandsEvo7
  18. SiMiskelly
  19. Boxerfan
  20. Stinger108
  21. MTBJeep3r
  22. .
  23. .
  24. .

• Like 5

• Platinum Member
simon.meadows

I haven't managed to get out with my JKU since all of the repairs at anywhere close enough to trust it to drive to, so this is perfect. Can you please add me to the list

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

I’ve got to take the WK2 off the road for some minor surgery after Summer Camp, parts availability and or repairs permitting would be great to attend. 

if spaces are still available 🤞

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Tickets for the Whitecliff Quarry event, 1st October 2022 are now on sale to VIP members - 

Tickets for Gold members will go on sale around 19:00 on Tuesday 16th August and for Silver members around 19:00 on Thursday 18th August.
Sorry for the vague times but will will be away at the JOC Summer Camp

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
21 minutes ago, John Asbury said:

I can’t find a link to book my place. Any help appreciated. 

On 14/08/2022 at 20:03, JimC said:

Tickets for the Whitecliff Quarry event, 1st October 2022 are now on sale to VIP members - 

Tickets for Gold members will go on sale around 19:00 on Tuesday 16th August and for Silver members around 19:00 on Thursday 18th August.
Sorry for the vague times but will will be away at the JOC Summer Camp

Go to shop at the top of page and you'll find it there as long as your able to re membership status

• Platinum Member
57 minutes ago, MynameisCarlos said:

@John Asbury is still not open for Silver members.

Due to open tomorrow (20 minutes) but now open for all to purchase. 20 spaces left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
Steve and the Morrigan

Excited! Transfer made looking forward to seeing everyone and a great day!! Whoop 🙌 

• Platinum Member

Can I put my name down for this please. I attended the last one and would like to attend again. Where do I pay my money? 

• Platinum Member
4 minutes ago, TR15BEN said:

Can I put my name down for this please. I attended the last one and would like to attend again. Where do I pay my money? 

Just found payment so all paid now. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

**. ADVANCED WARNING **. 

for those traveling from Southern England the old Severn bridge (M48)  is closed this weekend for maintenance work, this would mean using the new bridge (M4) , exiting the m4 at Magor services and coming back down the M4 the other way for a mile then onto the M48 to exit at Chepstow , it will add around 15mins to your journey .

( we live right by the old bridge 😞 ) 

• Thanks 2