M.O.D D1 Bagshot Training area September 21st 2013

stewart

Account_Deleted_02

Hoping to join you all, but need to call in some favours for child care first......

And put the TJ back together...

Graham

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Arno

• mark

• 46stm

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

Would be good if you can join Graham, nice to put the face and name together, especially as we done our lifts almost together ...

• Platinum Member

Hi,

I would love to come as I have my KJ back, but I will be on my way back down from a week in Scotland so it will need to be next time.

Fil.

• Platinum Member

Are AT tyres going to be OK, if so then count me in  :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah, you will be fine!!

Perfect - I'm in

Did this last time out on AT tyres and no problems.

As with any offroading it can be your ground clearance that limits your forward travel as much as the correct / incorrect tyres.

Choose a line / route that "you" are comfortable with and dont play "follow the leader".

As with any offroading it can be your ground clearance that limits your forward travel.....

That sounds like experience talking.

• Platinum Member

As with any offroading it can be your ground clearance that limits your forward travel as much as the correct / incorrect tyres.

Choose a line / route that "you" are comfortable with and dont play "follow the leader".

It can also be the driver that limits your forward travel. Right, Jules?

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• Administrators

Put me down too please Stewart....

Childcare sorted...and the TJ Will be ready!!!!

Cheers,

Graham.

Added be good to see you  :great:

• Platinum Member

Regarding the Bagshot  event , how is the payment made? Jeep club on the day or John Amos at Blorc.

Terry.

• Platinum Member

I have the option of joining you, but only from 2pm. I'm thinking will there be anyone around at that time?

I would be very surprised if everyone has gone home by 2 pm paul , the Bikes are signing in around 9 am I should imagine the cars wont be properly organised to do anything until possibly 9-30 or 10 am by the time every one has signed in , met and greeted who ever for a while and organised any groups to go around the various courses ,

• Platinum Member

Regarding the Bagshot  event , how is the payment made? Jeep club on the day or John Amos at Blorc.

Terry.

is this a blorc event?

• Platinum Member

Yes Pete , either pay on the day , the fee is TBC pay through the BLORC Website via pay pal  link on site https://www.paypal.co.uk/uk  to BLORC@hotmail.co.uk  if you have a paypal account.    Or pay on arrival

Basically Pete we are paying BLORC for use of site and facilities , ( don't forget to bring a loo roll lol)  portaloos 

• Platinum Member

What time are we meeting on Saturday and will any of you have radio's if so what type?

Hi some of us will have CB radio's either Hand held or installed the range does not have to be great on the site so hand held should suffice ,If you Plan to head off the main tracks a CB or travelling in a small group is advised.  I will give my mobile as a contact number along with the other marshalls numbers listed normally beside the sign in tent ,( if you don't have CB these are handy should you need to contact someone ), as we have a few first timers and possibly some without radio we will probably group these with people who have radio and equipment The Bikes are signing in at 09.00 so someone will be on site from 09.00 to help with organising car parking and signing in .

IF YOU HAVE IT , PLEASE BRING WELLIES OR SUITABLE FOOT WEAR , AND IF YOU POSESS ONE A TOW ROPE (WHICH HOPE FULLY YOU WONT NEED ) but people Do get stuck and usually in a puddle lol. hopefully it wont happen.

• Platinum Member

Ok mate no worries, it's a great site made even better off piste especially like the bits around the Alpine section plus the open area at the bottom of the site that has some amazing holes in it!!

• Platinum Member

the Bikes are signing in around 9 am I should imagine the cars wont be properly organised to do anything until possibly 9-30 or 10 am by the time every one has signed in

Are we sharing the site with the bikes on the Saturday??