M.O.D D1 Bagshot Training area September 21st 2013

stewart

Account_Deleted_02

Looks like it from the BLORC website.  Enduro set up?

Anyone planning on camping on the Saturday night?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stewart

• Arno

• mark

• 46stm

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Platinum Member

So far as I know and unless Stewart says otherwise Arno , yes we are , very strict rules being applied to them so no worries there.

• Platinum Member

Looks like we could have 6 x Jeep kJ at this meet , think that will be a record number and a great pic all lined up :great:  :icon_bounce:

• Platinum Member

DOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :rofl:                                                                    :scratch: :slap:

• Platinum Member

Good to see quite a few Jeeps at this event, reckon it should be big fun...especially with this bit of rain at the mo  :icon_e_biggrin:

How about possibly putting what Jeep and colour next to people's names on the list on here so we sort of know who is who when we are there? Good idea or not?

• Platinum Member

I'll bring the tow rope then!  :icon_e_wink:

BTW the idea is that you guide people AWAY from problems  :icon_rolleyes:

Mental note to self ,,, no picks ,  squirrel powered yellow TJ .and warn other marshalls of possible hooligan behaviour..

• Platinum Member

Good to see quite a few Jeeps at this event, reckon it should be big fun...especially with this bit of rain at the mo  :icon_e_biggrin:

How about possibly putting what Jeep and colour next to people's names on the list on here so we sort of know who is who when we are there? Good idea or not?

good idea ,,, admin ???????

• Platinum Member

So, whats the plan for Saturday??

We can pay onsite, £40 per vehicle?

From what I understand is that the bikes are with us on the same day?? Just hope that none of us get any damages from their flying rocks and stones...

• Platinum Member

Actually, just read the first post... Getting better, only £35!! Will pay for it online then its done!

• Platinum Member

TJ Muddy and dented

It did once have a colour Pete?  :icon_e_biggrin:

yep Sienna Red but I haven't cleaned it since last weekend and there are still tie wraps holding important bits on!

• Platinum Member

Four JK Rubicon's on one British event, must be a first? Impressive......i'll be chugging away in the diesel  :icon_neutral:

• Administrators

Yep, as long as there's a petrol pump on site we'll be fine :)

Got to admit the oil burners can run round all day and hardly use a drop on a site like Bagshot!

What with all the Rubicons and JK's going to be there, it is really making it hard for me not being able to make it :-( maybe next time.

Hope you all have fun and I am looking forward to all the pictures.

• Administrators

What with all the Rubicons and JK's going to be there, it is really making it hard for me not being able to make it :-( maybe next time.

:icon_eek:  I'm sure we will have plenty of pic's for you to drool over!

• Platinum Member

Why not just come down for half a day, I'm really looking forward to it. Would be cool to meet up with you and see your JK too....gonna be a few few Jeeps there, XJs KJs TJs all Jeeps are magical and amazing what they can do. Gonna be a fun one.

Why not just come down for half a day, I'm really looking forward to it. Would be cool to meet up with you and see your JK too....gonna be a few few Jeeps there, XJs KJs TJs all Jeeps are magical and amazing what they can do. Gonna be a fun one.

I would love to, just one small problem of child and partner care to resolve. My wife has just had an opp and is confined to bed at the moment.

I have been told that it's not fair to leave her to be looked after by my 9 and 12 year olds, which seemed fine to me.

But it does have an up side, she can't see what the delivery man is bringing.........

Would love to see all the jeeps out together. :-(