American Auto Club international August 14th-16th 2015

stewart

• Administrators

Hi Stewart, is it too late to book to stay for the weekend Sat-Sun with camping overnight on the Sat?  If not do you need money transferred etc? 

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

You have to book via Billing directly but there was a discount code and a Jeep Owners Club discount code ? If you PM Jules he can help you!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jules

• stewart

• C6REW

• nelson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Added to the list Paul

Please let me know when you have booked the camping  :great:

Thanks, Jules

Any space jules for off road course. .I'd like to put trailer on it  :mdr:

Trailer added Bob  :great:

Would you like me to add the Jeep too?  :icon_e_wink:

Guest grey thunder

Trailer added Bob  :great:

Would you like me to add the Jeep too?  :icon_e_wink:

No bud ....don't want to get it muddy  .

• Platinum Member

Thanks Jules. All booked for Saturday night  :great:  Will be coming up Sat AM.  Bringing my son along.  Maybe some of his pals if they can peel themselves away from their computer screens.  Looking forward to it.

• Platinum Member
Cherokeemouse25

Can you add me and 2 or 3 friends for sat and maybe sun? thanks oh and love to get on off road course as well, cheers

Can you add me and 2 or 3 friends for sat and maybe sun? thanks oh and love to get on off road course as well, cheers

All added Jon, see you there  :great:

• Platinum Member

Put me down as long as I can get the camping booked arrive Friday

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

I wonder if I could sneak this in as well [emoji2]

uploadfromtaptalk1439060332511.thumb.jpg.7ce44ad05d589c60749794b83c857c0c.jpg

I wonder if I could sneak this in as well [emoji2]

:icon_e_wink: Of course you can bring it along Paul..........just not parked on the Jeep Owners Club Stand  :icon_e_wink:

:great: :icon_idea:  Just a reminder, as some "might" forget.........bring something to sit on!  :great: :icon_exclaim:

• Platinum Member

:icon_e_wink: Of course you can bring it along Paul..........just not parked on the Jeep Owners Club Stand  :icon_e_wink:

:great: :icon_idea:  Just a reminder, as some "might" forget.........bring something to sit on!  :great: :icon_exclaim:

And logs!

Will have the fire pit and some logs, so bring some more and we can stay warm during the evening!

Regards

Chris

Guest grey thunder

Busy day on dozer .sorted wiring out for tow bar / readjusted trailer hight for dozer tow bar .cb is in and some wiring ready for garmin 278 chart plotter...

20150809_180308.thumb.jpg.3bfc14b5a375290ec8dee44c27f34483.jpg

20150809_180342.thumb.jpg.cc28f6cece309f65a09748197893db69.jpg

• Administrators

Busy day on dozer .sorted wiring out for tow bar / readjusted trailer hight for dozer tow bar .cb is in and some wiring ready for garmin 278 chart plotter...

That trailer needs a respray too Bob  :rofl:

• Administrators

Is there anyone else wanting to drive the 2 4x4 sites ? This is a very good site and very safe to drive ! It is pay on the day so if you want to turn up and pay on the day please let us know so we can arrange to meet up on Saturday am on the site !

• Platinum Member

:scratch:

Think these last two posts are in the wrong post!

Traffic warden Jules strikes again  :icon_lol:  :rofl:

• Platinum Member

Is there anyone else wanting to drive the 2 4x4 sites ? This is a very good site and very safe to drive ! It is pay on the day so if you want to turn up and pay on the day please let us know so we can arrange to meet up on Saturday am on the site !

I will pay on the day for 4x4 site as I am not sure what time I am going to turn up. I think you said your are heading over around 10 am, if I can I will be there for then but could be later.

Fil.

Guest grey thunder

Agreed.  Let's hope it holds up ..

I think a well done to jules again for all the hard work .. :great:

• Platinum Member

Agreed.  Just wait and see if he manages to organise the weather! :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

Hope it's good, sadly junior daughter moving into new uni house on Saturday ready for her second year so can't join you. Pain as its only 20 minutes away. Last year was good. Have fun everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

Unfortunately, circumstances mean we are now unable to come to this event. Feeling very annoyed, but out of our control.

I have a full on weekend camping pass from Friday to Sunday, which cost £30. If anyone is interested in using it, please drop me a pm with some urgency.  I will be out from very early tomorrow - Thursday - morning but should be able to access my emails late afternoon or early evening. If you are interested I can email the pass which you will need to print out and take with you. There is no vehicle registration on the document, just my name. It currently states two adults, but I did speak to them last time we went and stated my Daughter may come with me and they said that would not be a problem.

Regards

Chris