• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jules

• stewart

• C6REW

• nelson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would love to be there but I have reached a milestone birthday this weekend with the associated celebration.

Have a good time all!

See you at the next one....

Telegram from the queen Graham ?

:rofl: :great:

• Platinum Member

Good morning all,

Just sorted a taker for my camping ticket. Hopefully you will all have a great time, sorry to not be with you.

Best regards

Chris

Enjoy all, looks like there will be a good number attending :great:

In the sun so won't be joining you, go easy on the Whiskey ! :mdr:

• Platinum Member

Thank you for all the organisation that went into getting this event off the ground.  The Jeep hospitality van was a bonus.  Pity I had to leave this morning for work this afternoon, but enjoyed the lazy time I had. Hopefully next time Billings will be able to reserve us a large enough area for everybody to be together and ideally have the Jeep stand nearer then be able to leave the Jeeps at the stand.  As Gary suggested maybe in front of where the 'main' Jeep camp was.

• Platinum Member
rougeraven117

Had a blast again and both me and charmaine can't wait for the next time we all meet up! As for matt's jeep we got it to travis's house safely and got him home!

• Platinum Member

Hope you guys & gals had fun over the weekend :wav2

Where are the pictures :icon_question: the videos :icon_question: the stories :icon_question:

The silence is deafening ...

• Platinum Member

Hi all, great to meet more JOC'er's.  :wav2 Thanks to Stewart and the team for organising.  Very much appreciated.  I reckon our club had the best turn out for single make/model of any of the American brands that were there on the weekend...plus the muddiest  :great:

Also special thanks to Cody for pulling us off the mound that everybody else including the super capable Renegade managed to navigate without trouble.    My son thought that was hilarious :rofl: when we got stuck and the highlight of the weekend for him.  A little more revs next time!!

And again to Cody and Charmaine for making us feel very welcome.  Glad Matt made it back too.

Will definitely be along next time with the rest of the family and we'll bring our show and shine Jeep as well as the muddy Jeep....maybe with bigger tyres this time.

Did take some photo's will post them up in the next day or so

• Platinum Member

A lot of you taking photos on Saturday & Sunday..... but no one posting them? Come on don't be  :icon_redface: :icon_redface:  :icon_e_wink:

• Platinum Member
rougeraven117

We will be posting this weekend, too busy during the week at the moment to get through them  (meaning charmaine)

• Platinum Member

We will be posting this weekend, too busy during the week at the moment to get through them  (meaning charmaine)

:great: