Sunday 5th of May MJUK Scenic Route Social Club Coffee Morning @ Buzz Overland HQ in Northwich, Cheshire

TonyandAneta

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

New MJUK event, it’s open to all makes but there will be plenty of Jeeps there 😃

ScenicRouteSocialClubFBBannercopy.thumb.jpeg.d444e180c43bb69ad497543e7362a568.jpeg

Sunday 5th of May - MJUK Scenic Route Social Club Coffee Morning @ Buzz Overland HQ in Northwich, Cheshire 

Scenic Route Social Club very first meet up will be a Coffee Morning at the brand new Buzz Overland HQ in Northwich, Cheshire. Featuring ARB 4x4 accessories. This event is open to ALL MAKES, all welcome. It will be our first event that isn’t for Jeeps only! You’re more than welcome even if you don’t own a 4x4, but maybe you always wanted to get a chance to check out some awesome rigs 😁 Come and check out Buzz Overland new HQ, have a chat, have a nose around their awesome products. We will bring our new Adventure overland expedition camping trailer to the event so you will get a chance to have a look at that too if you like. There will be MJUK merch and coffee available 

to purchase. 

Entry - FREE

Location - Buzz Overland

Bridge Street, Lostock,

Northwich, Cheshire 

CW9 7NR

Start - 10am 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

Hey guys, just checking to see if anyone is thinking about coming to this event? 😃

2 hours ago, TonyandAneta said:

Hey guys, just checking to see if anyone is thinking about coming to this event? 😃

I'm afraid it is way to far for me to drive the old TJ for a coffee.

I don't suppose you guys have any plans afoot for a longer summer camp type event later in the year, given that it seems events are on hold with JOC until further notice.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
tedthefed

I am hopefully getting up there 

• Like 1

Ludders

It's on my to do list, but my brothers birthday is the day before.... I may be nursing a headache 🤣

• Haha 2

• Platinum Member
Overlander21

Tony, Aneta, would an exceptionally friendly and very well behaved Dire Wolf be welcome to attend too?

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
18 hours ago, Overlander21 said:

Tony, Aneta, would an exceptionally friendly and very well behaved Dire Wolf be welcome to attend too?

We feel like this is something only the owners can decide, but dogs are more than welcome with us ☺️ 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
21 hours ago, UKTJ said:

I'm afraid it is way to far for me to drive the old TJ for a coffee.

I don't suppose you guys have any plans afoot for a longer summer camp type event later in the year, given that it seems events are on hold with JOC until further notice.

Hi Terry, totally understandable 😊 

Yes we have some plans but nothing set in stone yet. 

• Like 4

• Platinum Member
Raakhee
On 07/04/2024 at 17:57, Overlander21 said:

Holy Fishcakes, you actually attending an event 🤯

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
Raakhee

Sorry, can't make this trip. Its a bit too far and currently my Jeep is looking like it needs new door seals... Been creating little pools of water in the passenger footwell. At the Dealership now so let's see what they say about timelines

• Sad 1

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
4 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Sorry, can't make this trip. Its a bit too far and currently my Jeep is looking like it needs new door seals... Been creating little pools of water in the passenger footwell. At the Dealership now so let's see what they say about timelines

Oh man, hope your Jeep gets sorted asap 😢🤞Totally understand, it a long trek just for a coffee morning, we will see you at Jeeps in the Jungle though 😃

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Overlander21
7 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Holy Fishcakes, you actually attending an event 🤯

This one sounds like it won't get my pavement princess too dirty, I thought it might be worth the risk 🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
Overlander21
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Raakhee said:

Been creating little pools of water in the passenger footwell

😱

And it's not just coming in through the freedom panel seal and running down the A-pillar? 🤔

Edited by Overlander21

• Platinum Member
Raakhee

@Overlander21 Nope. Its the door seal. Dealership is ordering the seals and will replace under warranty. 

See picture of the passenger door. It was raining on my trip home. 

xxx.jpg

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...