American Speedfest 11 - Saturday 8th June - Sunday 9th June 2024 - Brands Hatch, Kent

JimC

• Platinum Member

JOC are pleased to announce that we will once again be at American Speedfest 11 at Brands Hatch. We will hopefully have our usual display area right next to the track on the start line and opposite the pits (subject to final confirmation for MSV).

Here is the link to the official American Speedfest 11 website - https://www.brandshatch.co.uk/2024/june/american-speedfest (please do not use this link to book tickets)

Please book tickets via the email that you receive once you have expressed an interest via the JOC shop which will also include the JOC club code so that you can receive your discount and park up on the JOC stand - 

Discount ticket prices (50% discount for JOC members) are -
One day pass for Saturday 8th June 2024 - £12.50
One day pass for Sunday 9th June 2024 - £15.00 - (This is the main day of the weekend)
Weekend pass (Saturday & Sunday) - £24.00

Camping is available and depending on the interest, we will see if JOC can have its own camping area so please post here if you plan to camp. 

Four Jeeps on the plain - Your stand should be next to the JOC stand.

More details to follow.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• Platinum Member
Caroline12

Thank you, it will be great to be next to each other on the stand 👍

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

And Daisy the Duck will take centre stage 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
eastbournesmiths

Thoroughly enjoyed representing JOC last year and have applied for a place on Sunday. 

Look forward to seeing everyone there if my application is successful

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Hello. I would like to camp for the whole weekend please. I have applied for the whole weekend pass from the email... just waiting on the selection process! :] If I am not selected - does that mean that I can still camp but not display my Jeep?

• Platinum Member
15 minutes ago, rufftrax said:

Hello. I would like to camp for the whole weekend please. I have applied for the whole weekend pass from the email... just waiting on the selection process! :] If I am not selected - does that mean that I can still camp but not display my Jeep?

Acceptance is down to the event organisers, MSV who happen to run most of the racetracks in the UK,  but they just go on they type of vehicle that you have so this should not be a problem.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Awesome thanks for the info. I did tell them that it can go really fast as well... Just in case - it is speedfest after all! :]

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Member
1 minute ago, rufftrax said:

Awesome thanks for the info. I did tell them that it can go really fast as well... Just in case - it is speedfest after all! :]

Guessing that you will be bringing the Hemi?
If you are around on the Sunday then we should be able to have a drive around the Brands Hatch circuit

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Yes to the Hemi on all counts! Driving around Brands Hatch would be amazing! Should be a great weekend. Looking forward to it! :]

• Like 3

• Platinum Member
10 hours ago, JimC said:

And Daisy the Duck will take centre stage 

Not if another duck upstages her 😉

• Haha 2

• Platinum Member
8 hours ago, rufftrax said:

If you do the parade lap on Sunday, speed counts 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member

@JimC so potentially 30 Jeeps can attend. Exciting 😃

We also have the SRT club who may join the line up as well.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Confirmed. The SRT and Hawks club will be attending. 

It's gonna be a JeepFest 😀

• Like 5

• Platinum Member

I’ve just been accepted, this will be my first event, I’m super excited!! 😁

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Got the acceptance email! Couple more questions - my first time doing the Speedfest... Do I need to book for each passenger - as in for 2 of us attending the total comes to £48... And considering there might be a JOC camp area - can I book camp at a later date or do I need to get it now before it potentially sells out? Camp looked like it was at the full price... So many different stages in the checkout process - starting to get lost... Thanks! 🙂 Won't need grandstand seats though... Got a Jeep at the start line! 🙂

• Platinum Member
34 minutes ago, rufftrax said:

Got the acceptance email! Couple more questions - my first time doing the Speedfest... Do I need to book for each passenger - as in for 2 of us attending the total comes to £48... And considering there might be a JOC camp area - can I book camp at a later date or do I need to get it now before it potentially sells out? Camp looked like it was at the full price... So many different stages in the checkout process - starting to get lost... Thanks! 🙂 Won't need grandstand seats though... Got a Jeep at the start line! 🙂

With your display package, you should have free entrance for the driver. So only need to add 1 passenger. Booking the campsite should be done together as its selling out fast. You can always call up Brands Hatch and have them do the booking. I know the site is confusing. I had to book twice to get things right 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Member

So booking in the general camp then I assume - in case of JOC only area?

• Platinum Member
eastbournesmiths
22 hours ago, eastbournesmiths said:

Thoroughly enjoyed representing JOC last year and have applied for a place on Sunday. 

Look forward to seeing everyone there if my application is successful

Had confirmation my Sunday booking has been accepted and managed to navigate through the MSV website to add my daughter and partner as passengers who also want to come along. Looking forward to joining up with everyone then.  

• Like 3

Going to do my best to be there this year .

Always one that clashes with work trips for some reason . Fingers crossed I’ll make it 🤞🏻 

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
MattRuggD

Signed up for the weekend, first time going. Sounds like fun. Jeep'll be fresh back from Normandy so might have a few trinkets to display!😅

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Whilst we have temporarily suspended the JOC shop, if you can join us at American Speedfest could you please post your interest here and I will send you the code and all the details
Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member

We are happily joining the camping team. Thanks Bela, Brigi and Nelli

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member
Paul.dennis@btinternet.co

Hello

I would like to bring my Wrangler Rubicon to American Speedfest11  May I please have the application code?

Thanks

PAUL

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, Paul.dennis@btinternet.co said:

Hello

I would like to bring my Wrangler Rubicon to American Speedfest11  May I please have the application code?

Thanks

PAUL

Email sent

• Platinum Member
Nicola Kyle

Hello,

I would like to bring my Wrangler to American Speedfest.  Would it be possible to have the application code?

Thanks,

Nicola