Modified Jeeps UK - Jeeps in the Jungle 3, 29th - 30th June 2024, Hawkstone Park, Shropshire

TonyandAneta

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

Hi, this thread has been deleted twice now, could we have some feedback from the admins as to why you keep removing it?

It's a members organised event section of the forum and we don't see a reason why it's being removed? We sent a message but there was no reply. 

Whilst we are buttoning up final details, we wanted to share the dates for Jeeps in the Jungle 3, 29th - 30th of June 2024. The event will take place in the same location as the previous two years, Hawkstone Park in Shropshire.

We hope to see some of you there! 😃 

Tony and Aneta 

CFF7CDB5-91DC-44EA-AE4F-F3CA80E5B775.thumb.jpg.01cc2d32991daa8408fcb6a261580546.jpg

• Sad 1

As a paying club member, I would like to register that I think it is a good thing if events are publicised here.  I am in the MJUK Facebook group so I knew about it anyway, but I know there are some members on here that do not use Facebook.

If it clashed with a JOC organised event I might be able to see a reason to not want it mentioned, but at the moment no JOC events for next year have been publicised.  To be blunt, these days this forum needs all the content it can get to generate traffic and discussion.

• Like 6

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta

Hi, this section is for member organized events and we have never had a problem before with any of our other events that we posted on here. It seems a new thing. Either a glitch in the forum or maybe they have an issue with our event. We haven’t got a reply from them, letting us know what the issue is yet, so we will keep reposting it if it gets taken down again. 

• Like 1

No idea why this would’ve been deleted, posted in the correct section and advertising a well run event by great people.

I’m doing some long-term diary planning and hope to be able to attend this year . 👍

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tony and Aneta, I was just looking at the tickets last week and thought I'd purchase this week but looks like I am too late. I joined your waiting list🤞

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
TonyandAneta
16 hours ago, Lg5489 said:

Hi Tony and Aneta, I was just looking at the tickets last week and thought I'd purchase this week but looks like I am too late. I joined your waiting list🤞

Hey, thanks for signing up 🙂 The event sold out in 12 hours which we did not anticipate lol