Adventure and Overland Show 27-28th September 2014

stewart

• Administrators

Jeep Owners Club are taking a stand at the Adventure and Overland Show 27-28th September 2014.

Please put your name down if you wish to participate on the Club Stand over the Weekend ?

Event details

Date : 27th-28th September 2014

Location :  Stratford Racecourse, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 9SE

Attendees

Saturday

[*]chunkycyclist - Bernie

[*]Jules

[*]Mellie

[*]Sam

[*]Chrisby

[*]SavMan

[*]

Sunday

[*]Ntgas - Neal

[*]Jules

[*]Mellie

[*]Sam

[*]Volant165

[*]Chrisby

[*]SavMan

Others Attending

This is major national outdoor show featuring all forms of independent/organised 'alternative travel',

the ADVENTURE TRAVEL & OVERLAND SHOW is an event that brings together "under one

roof" so to speak, the type of folk who love exploring the great outdoors.  This spans all forms 

of adventure travel from treks to overland tours, fly-drive holidays, safaris & expeditions utilising

cycles, bikes, 4x4s, motorhomes, campers & trucks.

Popular these days for example is the type of tailored holiday whereby you can fly worldwide

to a distant country, collect a hired campervan & itinerary, and simply go explore; nowadays the

possibilities really are endless!  In a nutshell, the ADVENTURE TRAVEL & OVERLAND SHOW!

Check out the website for more information http://www.adventureoverlandshow.com

• Administrators

Happy to do Saturday, not sure Hulk is an overland example :-)

All Jeeps are welcome we are going as a Club so don't worry most Jeeps are pretty good overland vehicles from stock !  Hulk is a great example of a Early JK !!

• Administrators

Put me down for the Sunday, will make sure my club team t-shirt is clean.

Do we have any more cards to hand out?

Ok will do

• Administrators

Sorry. I'm in Espagne then

Patrick you should maybe get on the Pyrenees trip some time! Enjoy !  :glasses:

Just up the road from us , should be good for Saturday afternoon and maybe camp and Sunday. Will confirm with the Mrs I'm not needed anywhere else but look good in the diary :great:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me, Mellie and Sam are up for this, all weekend, as required on the JOC stand.

We are only too pleased to be apart of the most active Jeep Club in the UK that encourages families.

Add us to the list.

• Platinum Member

I am planning to camp. Looks like I left online pre-booking a bit late as now only pay on day option left.

I am planning to camp. Looks like I left online pre-booking a bit late as now only pay on day option left.

Pre pay was only available till 1st Sept. It did say that Credit/debit cards are not accepted for pre book.

So might be worth having cash for on the day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Jeep have kindly sent us a few copies of the New official European Jeep Owners Group Magazine called 7 after the 7 slots of the Jeep grill.

I have a limited number at this weekends Show to hand out to JOC members on each day! It will be first come first server basis !

IMG_6249.thumb.jpg.4254cde499eab43b911c8a732ec0405c.jpg

IMG_6250.thumb.JPG.d4ed0db59881c339f712ad2eff4ba43c.JPG

IMG_6252.thumb.JPG.5b195649b7ff17bfdeb7f3d11d17f765.JPG

• Administrators

Jeep have kindly sent us a few copies of the New official European Jeep Owners Group Magazine called 7 after the 7 slots of the Jeep grill.

I have a limited number at this weekends Show for JOC members on each day! It will be first come first server basis !

I have a limited number at this weekends Show to hand out to JOC members on each day! It will be first come first server basis !

If we want to buy one (for those of us who can't make it) is there a fee you had in mind?