Finally back on the road - more importantly off the road

Mike WK2

• Platinum Member

My transfer case control module arrived Friday morning, fitted last night and put the car back together, all work straight off the bat no programming required ( despite Jeep stating it would have to be programmed ) all electronic issue resolved. 

Was invited to a local event today which I was going to just tag along, but with the Jeep now working couldn’t resist after 3 months of not being able to play. 

0CDECC53-6092-4D47-A848-C329F529714E.jpeg

9BDFC4C7-3FFF-42EC-A5E3-BDAA30652E47.jpeg

• Like 4

• Platinum Member

Thanks, made use of the downtime tied up a lot of the aux electrics, as it was relevant anyway. 

Fitted a rear diff guard - slowly getting all the under body stuff.

Pair of new front struts going on in the next couple of weeks when I get time and it’ll be properly ready to go.  

CF224087-F32C-40A8-9D17-F74A32D2F6E3.jpeg

18E61F13-ECD4-4CED-8739-6266378E3ED1.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
On 22/04/2023 at 20:14, Mike WK2 said:

My transfer case control module arrived Friday morning, fitted last night and put the car back together, all work straight off the bat no programming required ( despite Jeep stating it would have to be programmed ) all electronic issue resolved. 

Was invited to a local event today which I was going to just tag along, but with the Jeep now working couldn’t resist after 3 months of not being able to play. 

0CDECC53-6092-4D47-A848-C329F529714E.jpeg

9BDFC4C7-3FFF-42EC-A5E3-BDAA30652E47.jpeg

Looks brilliant- where is that?

• Platinum Member

Little site just west of Peterborough. Tixover Quarry. You had to be careful entering water as there was plenty of deep soft bottom holes. But the guys had marked out a nice track with a mix of challenges without the need for a full on swim.