Album: Bagshot July 19th 2014 and Write up

jocadmin

• Administrators

Thank you all for coming and supporting the Club! The more of you that come out and get involved the more we as a Club can do! All I can say what a great bunch you all were this weekend!! On to the next event then!

We have a dropbox Account so if you have large images for us to add to the album please email adim@jeep-ownerspclub.co.uk andI will send you the share link !

Again great day Saturday please do keep coming to events like this and we will all have loads of fun!

I would also Thank Ivan for the instruction sessions, (more to come in the future) Jeep UK for the Loan of the Wrangler! Also Dean at Horsham Car Centre for the goodies, cars on display and the free refreshments!!

My only regret is I didn't get time to get to meet you all on a more personal level! Apologies for that!  :icon_eek:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UKJeeper

• stewart

• Terry

• neal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

14513427749_99c164f54b_b.jpg

14697584824_a07d1f993f_b.jpg

14676964626_0a53112efa_b.jpg

14677373466_0d926c336f_b.jpg

Stuckage!

Matt's towball dug in deep

14719842413_c6f82732fa_b.jpg

14513284770_ca9b6367fa_b.jpg

Barrett, very high centered

14696799001_c5d394841d_b.jpg

14697579934_91c57778c8_b.jpg

Good to see Barrett and Matt having fun and supporting us! These American servicemen drove down from Lakenheath airbase to join us for the weekend ! Great company too!  :great:

Tim did a great Job of setting up camp with his massive tent in anticipation of the biblical storms this weekend :scratch: so we have a beer shelter!  We must have been real luckily as it missed us pretty much!

• Platinum Member

Hello All,

I was wearing 2 hats on Saturday. First the Chief Marshal for BLORC and secondly the Jeep Owners Club Hampshire Area Rep. I must apologise for not being more around, but hat 1 required me (especially in the morning) to get the Marshalling sorted.

On behalf of BLORC I would like to thank you very much for the great turnout of this event. You were prime examples of well behaved event participants and I have not seen anyone with a Jeep screwing up. I also would like to apologise for some disturbances from the Non-Jeep-Folks jerking around. I take proud in my work and try to run events as smooth and easy as possible to maximise the fun and good experience for everyone.

Unfortunately when a high number of people comes together, some friction is not always avoidable. The individuals in question are known to me and I have officially raised the attention towards these drivers in the BLORC management team. But unfortunately I have not had enough Marshals for that day to cover the whole area equally so the one or the other misbehaviour slipped through. However I have banned one driver for the Saturday event and he will also not be welcome for the next event.

However, from what I heard, the overall outcome was good and everyone was happy to have a go in his 4x4 and test his/her vehicle abilities as well.

I am looking forward to see you again and hope no one was put off because of the one or other incident. In the end of the day no one got damaged or injured and has had a lot of fun.

If you have any concerns or constructive feedback, I am glad to take that onboard for the future events.

Great to have you guys around and have a nice day.

Best

Axel

• Platinum Member

Hello All,

I was wearing 2 hats on Saturday. First the Chief Marshal for BLORC and secondly the Jeep Owners Club Hampshire Area Rep. I must apologise for not being more around, but hat 1 required me (especially in the morning) to get the Marshalling sorted.

On behalf of BLORC I would like to thank you very much for the great turnout of this event. You were prime examples of well behaved event participants and I have not seen anyone with a Jeep screwing up. I also would like to apologise for some disturbances from the Non-Jeep-Folks jerking around. I take proud in my work and try to run events as smooth and easy as possible to maximise the fun and good experience for everyone.

Unfortunately when a high number of people comes together, some friction is not always avoidable. The individuals in question are known to me and I have officially raised the attention towards these drivers in the BLORC management team. But unfortunately I have not had enough Marshals for that day to cover the whole area equally so the one or the other misbehaviour slipped through. However I have banned one driver for the Saturday event and he will also not be welcome for the next event.

However, from what I heard, the overall outcome was good and everyone was happy to have a go in his 4x4 and test his/her vehicle abilities as well.

I am looking forward to see you again and hope no one was put off because of the one or other incident. In the end of the day no one got damaged or injured and has had a lot of fun.

If you have any concerns or constructive feedback, I am glad to take that onboard for the future events.

Great to have you guys around and have a nice day.

Best

Axel

I did see one bloke back over a bike trailer....

:mdr: Seriously, it was a great event and i (and everyone that i know of) had a great time. Great site with a load of varied challenges to play with. I doubt we explored the whole site, even after driving most of the day. Thank you to Axel, Stewart, Neal and the others who put it together and made good things happen. Personally i wasn't too fussed about the 4 wheel interlopers. The site is big enough to avoid congestion and, at least in my groups case, we barely saw anyone else most of the time. I did hear about a problem, but that it had been resolved quickly and judiciously. Thanks again.

I was never quite sure whether the herds of bikers flying round the Alpine course on Saturday where meant to be there (we were told bike day was Sunday), but again, wasn't a big deal as the site was spacious and both our groups and the bikers were grown up and professional enough to get along.

Will definitely want to come again, though perhaps if we camp, a more thoroughly researched camping spot.

• Platinum Member

A few clean jeep  photos.Peter had a driving lesson in the afternoon so wasn't around to take dirty  pics jeeps I mean

image.thumb.jpg.d2dc7c8b61cb6281bd41f9bf64ab97f6.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.0a935f7d0dfa9b794579660b6978f25f.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.2cd5da0a61c93c1e49c11f3a5de8cad3.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.65b193af38f3ec097a262c7504655658.jpg

I'm thinking winch training should be next on the agenda.

Thinks that's a cracking idea, especially for those of us ( me included) that are new to winch recovery and are just out of our depth and too proud to ask. :icon_e_confused:

• Platinum Member

Please Arno  can I have a new jeep

Haha, Jacqui is very impress with the Jeep!!

• Administrators

Dis appointed at missing the Air Show on Sunday ( been promising myself I will go there for years now ) but the size and length of the queues to get in were huge

Was a little worried when we saw you heading the other way. More so when we were directed to a carpark that was in Aldershot :scratch:

Found some one to park next to and had an awesome day, thanks to Jeep UK

Big thanks to Stewart for organising both days  :great:

Few more pics !!

image.thumb.jpg.c82ca687ec1d38ba5852555d9816a489.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.951ff0eb0dc6103b2bfe1d2e52611d66.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.dc17ab11874864c9298899e6d97ee7b0.jpg

• Administrators

The Jeep hospitality suite was great too food and drinks laid on at the Farnborough air show after leaving Bagshot  !

Nice set up from Jeep at the air show the off road trail was dead easy but designed for joe public to have a go on so I guess it has to be pretty tame!

image.thumb.jpg.1a48fe5447b3feca7b839bbd85b6e8af.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.6fe0fccd206b97cd36d6ab34f9c1a130.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.5134c22de2dc3bb616b9a76bd15713ad.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.40e2666ee75c6da61fc63244d163b0b1.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.53e0253590c0e89d89fb8ac6e6aa0ed2.jpg

• Platinum Member

Thanks for a great day from me Vivienne and all the children, had a fab few hours, shame we couldn't stay longer and meet more people. Viv drove everything I drove, she loves it...

• Platinum Member

Thanks for a great day from me Vivienne and all the children, had a fab few hours, shame we couldn't stay longer and meet more people. Viv drove everything I drove, she loves it...

:Like:

• Administrators

:scratch: Did you go back after we all left?

As we left the car park further down was empty! So decided to give it a go as Ellie was Keen to see the Red Arrows! First bus to turn up and were on! Typical if we had gone there first maybe it would have changed your mind :scratch: