CARS AND COFFEE Saturday 26 February

Volant165

• Platinum Member
On 17/02/2022 at 14:02, Volant165 said:

Hi Paul,

JOC members just turn up. Unity Customers are being asked by Unity to register/confirm. We let them know from our end how many say they are coming just to have enough coffee and McMuffins to have on hand😋

Cheers Jim,

I replied to Unity's email anyway but will let them know just in case they limit numbers their end! Looking forward to it..Although wont have the TJ this time!

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, doodle said:

Cheers Jim,

I replied to Unity's email anyway but will let them know just in case they limit numbers their end! Looking forward to it..Although wont have the TJ this time!

See you there. Yes I just sold my TJ, that's three of my Jeeps sold the past 12 months, down to 3 now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

• Platinum Member

Sorry but 140 miles is a tad too far for me and I must be back to watch France vs Scotland at 02:15pm.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
41 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

See you there. Yes I just sold my TJ, that's three of my Jeeps sold the past 12 months, down to 3 now.

AH, I saw someone posted that they had acquired a blue Tombraider edition- did make me think of yours! ( Ive just found the post- opened the pic and saw the plate- Defo your one....😁)

Edited by doodle
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, doodle said:

AH, I saw someone posted that they had acquired a blue Tombraider edition- did make me think of yours! ( Ive just found the post- opened the pic and saw the plate- Defo your one....😁)

Posted on here?

3 hours ago, doodle said:

No it was on twatbook! 

Ah, OK, well I won't ever see that then 🤣

I presume there are some Jeep dedicated groups on there, but even that is not enough to drive me into the hands of Mr Zuckerberg.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/02/2022 at 06:54, doodle said:

Date saved!

Although the last time i ended up at one i bought a Jeep!

Doodle, is it bad form and / or too cheeky to ask if you could bring your SWR meter with you?  Never have gotten my CB set up.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
27 minutes ago, UKTJ said:

Doodle, is it bad form and / or too cheeky to ask if you could bring your SWR meter with you?  Never have gotten my CB set up.

Aye- Ill dig it out and throw in the Jeep...

Hit me up with a message nearer the time to remind me please! Ill be in a silver JKU Overland ( standard edition---🤣). The outrageous one is down and out for now!)

• Platinum Member
11 hours ago, digger said:

Hi Doodle, does it take long/ Is there any chance of doing mine too please?

Yo,

To be honest not sure really- depends on a few factors i think... I didnt do mine - i just happen to have the unit.

It will depend if you have an adjustable aerial or if you need to cut your one down etc and more a case of a bit of fiddling..

you are more than welcome to borrow the meter and have a play...

Im sure someone coming will know how to do it quicker and better than me... Ill see if i can find the youtube link that i found useful or indeed made me feel daft1

Edited by doodle

• Platinum Member

Hi Doodle, not to worry,its not a problem. I now have a Midland M5 and would be happy to have a general chat with you or anyone else. I'm not good with tech!

Do you still want a bored out throttle body? I've managed to get hold of another std one which I could do. I've already made  a couple of nearly finished spacers to go with it.

On 23/02/2022 at 08:19, doodle said:

Yo,

To be honest not sure really- depends on a few factors i think... I didnt do mine - i just happen to have the unit.

It will depend if you have an adjustable aerial or if you need to cut your one down etc and more a case of a bit of fiddling..

you are more than welcome to borrow the meter and have a play...

Im sure someone coming will know how to do it quicker and better than me... Ill see if i can find the youtube link that i found useful or indeed made me feel daft1

From the video it seems an Oxford Jeep dealership may not be exactly the wide open space recommended for the process 😂

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, TkHwk said:

Hiya I’m hoping to bring the Hawk. 🦅

That would be awesome! The Mrs and I will be in ours. We may have a few hellcat hemis on display. 

• Platinum Member
4 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Gutted!

Been trying to start TJ for the last hour, no go.  So not going to make it this morning.

That's a damn shame. I did look for you and noticed no TJ had showed.....next time.