Group leaders wanted for Shropshire Green lane trip

Stu2985

• Area Representative

JOC are looking at organising a green lane trip around shropshire hopefully in November.  Hoping to have 3 groups.  I need 2 volunteers who are happy to lead a group each.  I will provide the routes. Looking at up to 5 vehicles plus guide in each group.  Any volunteers ?  

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, Stu2985 said:

JOC are looking at organising a green lane trip around shropshire hopefully in November.  Hoping to have 3 groups.  I need 2 volunteers who are happy to lead a group each.  I will provide the routes. Looking at up to 5 vehicles plus guide in each group.  Any volunteers ?  

Hi Stu, depending on dates and if I can make it without clashing with other commitments I’m willing to do a group lead if you need. Let me know if you think I can help out. Are you thinking a day, or a couple of days with camping?

• Area Representative

Cheers chaps.  Will need to firm up a few details first and then liase with group leader volunteers for dates.  Watch this space I will be in touch

• Platinum Member

Hi , I would like to help with things like this.  I have a bit of a health issue at mo and whilst I book up everything I can, I may have to pull out at last minute. Which rules me out at present from responsibility.

However I would like a bit more information re what's involved eg what criteria do 'leaders' have to meet in order to qualify as one?

• 1 month later...
  • Area Representative

still trying to figure out dates yet hoping maybe end of november will post up next few days

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Hi Stu, I'm sorry but my Jeep is off the road now for some time.

I broke a halfshaft and the beefed up parts won't be here on time so I've started my regear.