Hi all - New member joining summer camp

BigTobyD

• Platinum Member

Hi all, new member, new Jeep owner just signed up for the summer camp at Slindon, looking forward to it already! 

Have driven Slindon a few years back in a modified Jimny, can’t wait to have a go in my Wrangler, it’s going to be great! Only off-roading in the wrangler so far being a few local lanes and a bit of private woodland so really looking forward to seeing what it can do. Now need to fight the temptation to splash out on a winch and bumper between now and then 😂1CC32A3B-A8E3-4976-AB23-BD6D5C739C0F.thumb.jpeg.e12cd74e404673a3d12ee1ba1beb33de.jpeg

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Hi Toby and a warm welcome to the club 👍👋 Hope to see you at Slindon 👍

I don't think the picture is upside down, think you may have an Australian Jeep 🤣🤪🤣

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
jeepjimboy
On 19/05/2021 at 17:59, BigTobyD said:

Hi all, new member, new Jeep owner just signed up for the summer camp at Slindon, looking forward to it already! 

Have driven Slindon a few years back in a modified Jimny, can’t wait to have a go in my Wrangler, it’s going to be great! Only off-roading in the wrangler so far being a few local lanes and a bit of private woodland so really looking forward to seeing what it can do. Now need to fight the temptation to splash out on a winch and bumper between now and then 😂1CC32A3B-A8E3-4976-AB23-BD6D5C739C0F.thumb.jpeg.e12cd74e404673a3d12ee1ba1beb33de.jpeg

👍

1CC32A3B-A8E3-4976-AB23-BD6D5C739C0F.jpeg.f49a295c5ee9c75ff5826b958570e72d-01.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi, new member today, I would like to join the summer camp, but don’t know how to sign up, can anyone help ?

9 hours ago, Caroline12 said:

Hi, new member today, I would like to join the summer camp, but don’t know how to sign up, can anyone help ?

Hi, I believe you can do your booking from here (there is a link which takes you to the shop)

• Platinum Member

Hi, I’m Caroline, just joined, how do I sign up for the summer camp, it says I have to be VIP or Gold member, which I am. I sent an email on contact us, but something went wrong and it didn’t go.

any help would be good, thank you 😊 

• Platinum Member

Thank you Deniz, I did not find the link, but went to the shop and found it, brought it and now going 😊 camp site to book still, but all good. Thanks 😊 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
eastbournesmiths

Welcome @BigTobyD. Slindon weekend is a great event and the Saturday session is at the separate Slindon valley site which isn't normally open to the public. This is a giant sandpit for having fun in with your Jeep. 

JOC members are a great bunch and always happy to help and hope you enjoy being a member.

Safari Day 1 (11).jpg

Safari Day 1 (4).jpg

• Like 2