Today I have, to let you know..

jeepjimboy

• Platinum Member

...that I did PX the Yellow Peril. Having offered it to Horsham in February and now we know why they were not interested bless them, I went off the page.

Having had 2 Cherokees' back in the day a 2.5 sport and 4.0L auto, 3 JKs' from  2007, even the wife had a PT Cruiser,  I went and got myself another AWD a Subaru Forester E-Boxer Hybrid.

I will stay on as a lurker, one day Wranglers will get a battery drive of some sort and I may well be back in the fold.

Meanwhile as a long term member many thanks to Stewart and Jim (Volant) for all their advise etc when needed, and the club as a whole for the friendship.

Cheers, Jim

E-Boxer.jpg

20210307_084915 2.jpg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, jeepjimboy said:

...that I did PX the Yellow Peril. Having offered it to Horsham in February and now we know why they were not interested bless them, I went off the page.

Having had 2 Cherokees' back in the day a 2.5 sport and 4.0L auto, 3 JKs' from  2007, even the wife had a PT Cruiser,  I went and got myself another AWD a Subaru Forester E-Boxer Hybrid.

I will stay on as a lurker, one day Wranglers will get a battery drive of some sort and I may well be back in the fold.

Meanwhile as a long term member many thanks to Stewart and Jim (Volant) for all their advise etc when needed, and the club as a whole for the friendship.

Cheers, Jim

E-Boxer.jpg

20210307_084915 2.jpg

Sorry to see the Peril go Jim, you put a lot of work into her, great looking Wrangler. Won’t be doing so many mods to the Subaru I suspect.

Cheers, Tim

• Platinum Member

Your JK was a perfect setup of mods  for what you wanted and similar to my 10A setup. Thanks for the input and membership over the years and hopefully the proper E Jeeps find their way to our shores and your drive when its time! Glad you are staying on board too. 

Jim

• Platinum Member

Thanks chaps, thinking with my head this time 🤔 not the heart. All the mods went with it, of course, hopefully it gives a chance for a Wrangler "wannabe-owner" to get into the fold.

Not sure now where I am going to hang this on the back lol https://www.thule.com/en-us/bike-rack/trunk-bike-racks/thule-spare-me-pro-_-963pro not that I ever used it in 5 years though, Denise only used the bike to go to the shops. But this was good https://ruggedridge.com/p/rugged-ridge-c3-cargo-cover/rgr-13260-13/ both hanging redundant in the garage now 🙄 

Still got plenty of room for the dogs Tim 😏 (Box or bed to follow)

Regards, Jim

20210325_115535.jpg