2020 Events Schedule is coming.....

Volant165

• Platinum Member

Greetings Everyone!

Kielder this weekend wraps up a great year for the JOC.

Get your holiday rest and get ready for a fun year of events in 2020. We have put a tentative list together and will be listing them shortly!  We have great events pencilled in for the end of January at Salisbury Plains with day and night runs, Slindon Safari early March, Green Lanes in April, Tong in May, June American Speedfest, Summer Camp 12-16 August, Aldermaston in October plus a whole lot more to come not to mention Cars and Coffee. Some of the events will have very limited spaces and sign up will follow the membership level approach. 

Also, if you are interested in helping out at any of the events, marshalling, leading a group, event setup and take down or becoming a regional rep, please get in touch. 

Jim

• Like 3

• Platinum Member
9 hours ago, John said:

Your just gagging to get it dirty 😋

haha..

Need to see if the JK is on par with the TJ .. 😉

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi Jim

Salisbury Plain is my neck of the woods, so if you need help let me know?

Cheers Richard

• Platinum Member

Jim, I doubt I’ll be able to do the Salisbury Plains run 😕 but I’d be happy to help out on any other laning trips / mini expeditions you might have planned/in mind.......Wales, Lake District  etc......

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

We were aiming for the last Sunday but lack of availability of group leaders on that date means that it is not likely.

Feb 15th Cars & Coffee and Street food at Kidlington Jeep, sigup begins this weekend.

Slindon Safari Sunday 1 March confirmed, signup begins this weekend.

• Platinum Member

................JOC on The Plains two years ago 😎

Are you just looking for a group lead for the Sunday Jim? That’s the 26th right?.......it’s possible I might be able to do that if it helps any and you feel it would be OK. Let me know and I will see if I can arrange. I wasn’t planning on doing this again this year as spaces are limited and circumstances are not ideal for me but it would seem a shame to cancel and not run it at all, or were you just going to defer it to later in the year?

Cheers

Tim  

3EE92C67-7085-4755-A73C-A9A9890C73EA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Member
sabconsulting

Woohoo - Slindon 😃

Sally's been nagging me about taking her back to Slindon for ages.

She just said "Put us down for that - but we're not taking your ******* Renegade - we're taking my TJ this time". 🤣

I haven't seen an official invite for Slindon yet - so could you add us to the list Jim? I'm in Montreal tomorrow so won't get a change to respond if you put the list up then.

Cheers,

Steve.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, sabconsulting said:

Woohoo - Slindon 😃

Sally's been nagging me about taking her back to Slindon for ages.

She just said "Put us down for that - but we're not taking your ******* Renegade - we're taking my TJ this time". 🤣

I haven't seen an official invite for Slindon yet - so could you add us to the list Jim? I'm in Montreal tomorrow so won't get a change to respond if you put the list up then.

Cheers,

Steve.

....and look Steve, you and Sally even get to be in the picture for the ticket sales 🤣🤣........along with some old duffer in a green jacket and flat cap 😂😉, can’t remember what we were chatting about but whatever it was you seem to be demonstrating it was pretty big!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member
sabconsulting

I do love a bit of Salisbury plain too - definitely easier by Jeep than by bike

Cheers,

Steve.

20190505 a (15).JPG

• Jules locked this topic