XJ Cherokee 1995 price list .

tedthefed

• Platinum Member

Found this amongst some old papers magazine belonging to Ivan , price list from 1995. I recall paying £17450.00 for my 2.5 petrol sport back in Jan 1996 and  been hooked ever since .

CB6EA643-B8F3-4E33-906D-C033124A31D6.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Also a couple of possible press release photos , anyone have either reg vehicle N954BPU and N 955BPU . Or have the gone to the breakers . Good old fashioned colour pics

618FB0E5-2841-4E3F-998B-4148C80B2950.jpeg

• Platinum Member

The off road mag jeep driving editor guy might have one? I think he said his was a press car

• Platinum Member
Stew the Jeep

A long time ago I knew a guy who owned the ex Jeep XJ 2.5 diesel modified to show what they could do compared with 4l awesome truck last I heard it was round the back of Surrey Off Road who IIRC modded it lift diff rebuild and upgraded brakes part of Jeep UK history bit like a certain CJ10......🐱

• Platinum Member

I think I have some pics of my '93 4.0l XJ ltd SE. I'll see if I can fish one out. 

It was on a lease contract and if I remember,  did 96000 trouble free miles in 4 years in gr8 comfort. No more landrovers for me.!  A gr8 decision. I have never looked back and would order another one if it was still available!