Returning to jeep

John Drinkwater

John Drinkwater

Hi all,

Returning to a Jeep Wrangler after a 12 year break.  (had a Ram pick up for 12 yrs).  Just bought a JL Rubicon and hoping to get on summer camp and also do a bit of green laning.  Based up north so lakes/dales ideal for me.

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, John Drinkwater said:

Hi all,

Returning to a Jeep Wrangler after a 12 year break.  (had a Ram pick up for 12 yrs).  Just bought a JL Rubicon and hoping to get on summer camp and also do a bit of green laning.  Based up north so lakes/dales ideal for me.

Hi John,

Welcome back. Where about are you up North. Any where near Weardale by happens chance. My wife and I have been out laning quite a bit recently and all being well were are off to North York Moors starting near Barnard castle at the weekend. The total trip is about 60+ mile so its a long one but have put the route out of 4x4 magazine into viewranger.

Cheers

• Platinum Member

Welcome back! All being well we may just have a brand new Ram pickup on display at our cars and coffee this weekend.

John Drinkwater

Hi Motley, I am based in CHORLEY Lancs but I am away with work at the moment.  It would be great to have someone to do a bit of laning  with and it would be great to hear how you get on at weekend.  You should have a blast.  Well Jel !

John Drinkwater
21 hours ago, Volant165 said:

Welcome back! All being well we may just have a brand new Ram pickup on display at our cars and coffee this weekend.

The Ram was the best vehicle I have ever owned.  Had it 12 years and didn’t spend a penny on it.  Awesome and it would pull anything🙂🙂👍