Jeep HQ Meet in Slough late January - Moved to Slindon 04th February 2018

stewart

• Administrators

Jeep HQ Meet in Slough late January (date TBC) Moved to Slindon

We need some feedback for how many members would attend  a club social meeting hosted at he Jeep HQ Training centre, JOC members will get to see the new Jeep Compass in RHD form and have opportunities to meet and talk to the Jeep technical team. More information on the event will be published. We are looking for interest from the membership and numbers likely to attend ?

Please replay to this post if you are interested in such an event / social meet up? All Jeep owners and Jeeps are welcome from all vintages this is a Club meeting after all ! So bring out your CJ, SJ,YJ, WJ, WK etc..

We have arranged with Jeep HQ to bring the Compass to Slindon 04th February with off road test drives available*

See Slindon post for full details here

*Full UK driving licence required.

1compass.jpg.b4275671f408cdaa90961e12c101cc0e.jpg

• Platinum Member

As above- very interested but work shifts. Also it could be that you get both of my Jeeps!

• Platinum Member

Jeep HQ Meet in Slough late January (date TBC)

We need some feedback for how many members would attend  a club social meeting hosted at he Jeep HQ Training centre, JOC members will get to see the new Jeep Compass in RHD form and have opportunities to meet and talk to the Jeep technical team. More information on the event will be published. We are looking for interest from the membership and numbers likely to attend ?

Please replay to this post if you are interested in such an event / social meet up? All Jeep owners and Jeeps are welcome from all vintages this is a Club meeting after all ! So bring out your CJ, SJ,YJ, WJ, WK etc..

Very interested Stewart, count me in[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Yes, interested in this Stewart. Might even persuade my good lady to come along and have a look at the Compass.

• Platinum Member
sabconsulting

Certainly interested since it is pretty local to us. But depends on the exact date.

Steve.

• Platinum Member

Subscribing. Don’t want to commit as waiting for several parts to come from Italy that only got ordered at lunch time

• Platinum Member
simon.meadows

I would be very interested and are looking to buy a compass. Just depends on the date

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk