Parkwood 4x4 18th March 2017 (tong)

stewart

• Administrators

Jeep Owners Club are looking into booking the Parkwood 4x4 site March 2017 (tong) .

Would members prefer a Saturday or Sunday ? Also please let us know the best dates too suit you and we book a date that works as many members as possible ! WE do need a good turnout to enable this to go ahead!

[smg id=1711 type=preview align=center width=500 ]

[smg id=1726 type=preview align=center width=500 ]

[smg id=1729 type=preview align=center width=500 ]

• Platinum Member

Definitely be up for this as I've not been to Parkwood and heard it's really good.

Also definitely prefer SATURDAY please !! Sunday events ( eg Hawkstone ) means having to leave early so I can get home AND get the wheels swapped over and the Jeep cleaned up for Monday morning as it's my daily drive. Much prefer to have all Sunday to get it ready for work.

Cheers

Tim

• Platinum Member

yep up for this one any day will do i'll just book the time off from work :happy:  :icon_lol:

• Platinum Member

Went here for the jamboree this year great venue, but as Tim said saturdays are better to give you chance to give the jeep a wash .... any time in March

• Platinum Member

March sounds great, had a great time at the Jamboree there this year. Sunday is a better day for me due to work. Are we looking at camping Saturday night or is it just a day thing.

Daz

• Platinum Member

I'd make a weekend out of it preferably. Roll in Friday night to set camp then off in the afternoon on Sunday. March will be nice and muddy and bloody cold so pack the heavy blankets for you campers.

• Administrators

We are now looking at Saturday due to the travel time for some of us to get that far North and back!  :glasses:  Once we have a date confirmed we will post it !!