Hi all, new to Jeep but seasoned in life !!

corsair

• Platinum Member

Hi everyone , waiting on delivery of my 4dr JK Rubicon - can't wait .. just counting down the weeks .. errr I mean months lol

Excited though ..., and looking forward to club activities ..

Dave

Guest grey thunder

Welcome Dave :great:

Ha up Chris .your get on with this fella full of jokes and love a pint or two .. :great:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Welcome.  :wav1 Intrigued by your name, Corsair rather than David. First thought was car, then aircraft or maybe you are a pirate?

• Platinum Member

Welcome.  :wav1 Intrigued by your name, Corsair rather than David. First thought was car, then aircraft or maybe you are a pirate?

:rofl:

Welcome to JOC Dave :wav2

• Platinum Member

Hi Dave,

Welcome!

Looking forward to your new arrival. Feel free to visit an event like Billings even before the Rubicon arrives. No shortage of jeep chat, camp fires and the odd beer or two.

Sounds like it Bob, however I'm the other way around generally, Full of pints and like a joke or two :rofl:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest grey thunder

I have known dave for many years we have driven to some the most extreme places hot and cold .one thing I have learnt from him is ....he had no sense of direction when spotting you through rocks .. :rofl: :glasses:

• Platinum Member

Yep - right on all counts !! Love the beers, wines and belly pork fries - camp fires and company - the stories and the antics ...

Corsiar - buccaneer - adventurer aka me lol

And as far as guiding you guys throughteh harshest of terrain and wildest of landscapes - I'm your man : left a bit, front wheel down, right a bit .. inches in , left a bit ..... and yeah ....your stuck !! lol

Guest grey thunder

Yep - right on all counts !! Love the beers, wines and belly pork fries - camp fires and company - the stories and the antics ...

Corsiar - buccaneer - adventurer aka me lol

And as far as guiding you guys throughteh harshest of terrain and wildest of landscapes - I'm your man : left a bit, front wheel down, right a bit .. inches in , left a bit ..... and yeah ....your stuck !! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• Administrators

I have known dave for many years we have driven to some the most extreme places hot and cold .one thing I have learnt from him is ....he had no sense of direction when spotting you through rocks .. :rofl: :glasses:

Thanks for the heads up Bob!

Welcome Dave to the Club are you heading down to Billing in August?