Bought some Wheels

Chrisby

SO I dropped in to see the guy's at Silverline wheels today while in the area, They had these in stock so I couldn't keep my wallet in my pocket :mdr:

Will be fitted when I get the JK back from having mods done and until then kept at my workshops so the wife doesn't find them :rofl:

af50cd16c886ba51fb14ed2aeb10c806.jpgbdede5ac9d17e39f0037bd77b7f74f24.jpg6ccdb576d7ffd25c9b9b5e279a79999c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Platinum Member

Those look very cool.  Look forward to seeing the pictures when they're fitted :great:

35" most likely, maybe 37" because I can :mdr: , just not sure if I can be bothered with the pinch seam trimming and trimming the fenders. Also my tyre carrier I don't think will cope with the 37's. I'm going to test fit both and see what I like best

• Administrators

And seven slots no less. Look great.

Well spotted Jim!  :great:

Chris what is the backspacing out of interest ? They Look nice wheels by the way !

4.5" , so shouldn't need my spacers according to the Mickey Thompson website , but of course I'll fit them first with the them on just to see how it looks :mdr:

• Platinum Member

I often smile to myself when reading threads that somewhere have, words to the effect..... so she won't find out.  It's nice to know that there are so many chaps out there who think WE really don't know.  :rofl:

She'll find out Pauline, always does  :icon_lol:

On this occasion she can find out in a couple weeks of weeks time When they're fitted Along with the bumpers, ARB lockers etcetc :rofl:

I'm still in the dog house from when my new bike turned up before I had mention I had bought one  :icon_mrgreen:

Once we've been on holiday I'll be good :mdr:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Very nice rims, I looked at Silverline website but couuld not see any prices , do they publish there prices anywhere ( always makes me suspicious they are expensive if they do not state the price ) but might be worth a trip to find out .....

Go in and see them, really nice guy's. Anthony has a JK himself and they all know there stuff there. They keep huge stocks and always have more on route from the USA.

On prices I believe they are very competitive, they'll give you costs on the phone :great:

Also Greg at Tyres direct in Luton now stocks a range of KMC XD wheels for JK's they are also very competitive.