Hello from Scotland

Guest RossM

Guest RossM

Hi all,  owned my 1997 Wrangler for a massive five days now and have even managed to go topless...... in Scotland!

Now for the bad bit, I've been a Land Rover owner for the last 15 years so have moved from the dark side to a vehicle I'm already enjoying immensely. Does anyone supply towable petrol tanks?

Hope the Scottish owners manage a "meet" soon as I would like to meet some likeminded people.

Ross

• Administrators

Welcome to the Club Ross  :wav2. Next time I'm up in sunny Scotland I'll let you know so we can at least get a meet up !

• Platinum Member

Hey Ross.  This is BobT. from NY (in the colonies)  MY family crest is Ross ( on my mother's side).  Family is from Penketh, Warrington.  Just thought I'd 'shout out' to say Hello.  Cheers!

BobT..

Guest RossM

Hi BobT,

Good to hear from across the pond.

Ross has been in our family for three generations. I go off-road with five local club members of which three of us are Ross... really confusing at times.

Ross

• Platinum Member

Hi to all ,from Inverness  shire, Kingussie , started off with  CJ7, CJ5, now running in a grand Cherokee 124k from new  ,fantastic on and off road ..with proper tyres , always had Coopers of some sort.

Getting few fault codes and wee problems now ..but he ho.

Chief.

• Platinum Member

I am also in Scotland but Ayrshire... I go off-roading every other week at Drumclog ... I also used to own Landrovers, but not knocking them.. But I reckon my Jeep goes places where the 90 didn't mainly due to the weight, and the responsiveness of the petrol engine...

Here's mine...

clear_out_phone_050715_654.thumb.jpg.c9c1e8e71281ac137771d1d834d9f67f.jpg

Guest RossM

Hi David

Have been to Drumclog many times with the Land Rover, great site if you keep away from the soft stuff.

If Scotland ever gets it's act together I would hope to see you at a get together.

Ross