HORSHAM JEEP - Another Jeep SOLD

Jules

I have just picked up my JK Rubicon 2015 MY from Horsham Jeep. 

Everyone could not have been more pleasant and helpful with the whole process of the purchase.

You are most definitely one of the UKs Premier Jeep Dealers without question. The accolades you have received from Jeep UK support this too.

I would recommend anyone contemplating the purchase of either a new or pre owned Jeep contact Horsham Jeep "first".

From left to right in the Picture;

Myself; John Pickard (Sales Coordinator); John Pudney (Managing Director); Dean Stogdon (Sales Executive)

PA040015_-_1.thumb.JPG.d4f429e82c742a5840b9158b9c730943.JPG

Very nice, I am only a few miles away from Horsham Jeep wish I had known I would have come and had a look. They never seem to have any used Rubicon's for sale.

Pic 1;

Day Two........Top Off; And why not? With a little help from a fellow Rubicon owner and his driveway! 

No time like the present :great:

Pic 2

An addition from Mellie. Those who know her will understand!?!?!

I think the number plate is quite appropriate for when she is driving.  :icon_e_wink:

PA050001.thumb.JPG.dec32d4be6660f1e0ca6e8c64f693b54.JPG

PA050002_-1.thumb.JPG.127ee5050161c69fc43380f496afec23.JPG

• Platinum Member

Superb one Jules, looks cool  :great: will it stay as it is or will there be some suttle mods on the horizon?

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

Very nice Rubicon Jules!!

These wheels really add to the overall look  :great:

What happened to your Grand Cherokee? Sold it?

• 3 years later...

Three years exactly to the day has seen me pick up another Jeep. This time a JKU Rubicon Recon. Many thanks to the whole team at Horsham Jeep. I wonder what it will be replaced with in three years?

As is traditional for me.....another white one. Some subtle modifications are planned, and they will be different to my last “Ermintrude”.

With it being less than 2hrs new from the dealer forecourt it was up to the axles in mud and gloop at the Jeep Owners Club Aldermaston 4x4 day. No pampering this Jeep on day one.