New Club Member

Neil-N

• Platinum Member

Hi all,  New member and will be trawling the site for info on the various things that my 99 TJ auto Sahara will need doing.. 😁👍

• Like 4

• Platinum Member

Welcome to JOC. What adventures are you planning on having with your Jeep? You may not have to do anything to your TJ to get started.

• Platinum Member
8 hours ago, Neil-N said:

Hi all,  New member and will be trawling the site for info on the various things that my 99 TJ auto Sahara will need doing.. 😁👍

Always good to see another TJ.  Just post any questions, everyone here is super helpful.

• Platinum Member
On 03/04/2023 at 13:13, V said:

Welcome to JOC. What adventures are you planning on having with your Jeep? You may not have to do anything to your TJ to get started.

😁👍.  Think the first adventure is going to be oil seal replacements… Already done the auto pan and shaft selector seal but it’s leaking from the adapter plate weep hole so I am looking forward to dropping the Skid and removing the Transfer box so I can get to the Trans output or the the Transfer input seals.  It’s going to be one or the other..!!! 
Also got a small drip from the pitman shaft on the steering box so am thinking about that as well - although I can prob live with that 🙃

• Platinum Member
On 03/04/2023 at 20:06, UKTJ said:

Always good to see another TJ.  Just post any questions, everyone here is super helpful.

👍😁